1.

A world of fire and death. Have you ever thought it could exist? Well it does....

"Sir Max" Said the shy voice of a girl with wavy light blue hair that went down to her knees that went over her right eye. With no reply the girl hesitated before knocking again

'Oh help me lord Diablo if he's sleeping and I awoke him' She thought.

The girl went to knock again when she was presented with the face of a angered prince. He had grey skin and red eyes with messy hair like coal that slightly fell over his eyes that was dripping with water. Her face turned red at the sight of his naked upper body she was thankful he was wearing a towel on his waist. Trying to refrain from staring at his abs for too long she looked at the floor afraid to look at those fire like eyes that came from Hell itself.

'No one would think the son of the devil himself would be so attractive...but then again a demon can come in any form that is most pleasing to you-' Her thoughts were cut off by the voice of Max. "You know I can hear your thoughts right wench?" He hissed with that ignorant smirk on his facial features.

"Right, my apologies sir..." She looked at the ground embarrassed. "So wench, why are you here?" Max asked crossing his arms. "Right, your father wanted me to get you for some meeting" She said. "Of course he does" Max rolled his eyes and went to get dressed leaving the door open before turning to her "Close the door and leave..." a smirk rose to his face "unless you want to watch me-" "No that won't be needed!" She hollered before slamming the door closed and running away with a huge blush on her face as his laughter filled his room. "HA! That was- that was priceless!" He shouted flopping onto his bed and kicking his legs into the air like a little schoolboy.

After regaining his composure the "young" prince sighed and ran a hand through his mop of ash coloured hair. "May as well go a see what the old man wants..." Max huffs crossing his arms and walking towards his closet which held numerous outfits and was the size of half of the wall- which is pretty large considering his room is one of the largest in the whole palace.

"Hmmm" he looked at his numerous suits, knowing if he didn't dress nicely he'll get a scolding. Max finally settled on a suit and put it on and unbuttoning a few of the buttons in his dress shirt before giving a satisfied smirk. "Good~" he hummed before confidently striding away.

As he walked down the hallway he suddenly felt a pain in his left leg, looking down he saw his sister's cat. "Damn cat get off me!" He sighed shaking his leg rapidly only causing the cat to sink it's teeth deeper. "OW! LUCINDA GET YOUR STUPID CAT-" He was cut off by his younger sister pulling the cat off of him "Maxie! Don't be so mean to him! And he is not a stupid cat he is Cake!" She hugged angrily hugging the cat to her chest. "Yeah yeah whatever..." Max rolled his eyes before for walking away. "You better play dolls with me after! You didn't last time and you promised!" She said burying her face into her cates fluffy fur. "Get Raehella to do it best!" Max snapped at the young girl "But Raehella doesn't-" "I.Don't.Care" Max said before walking away.

Tears welled up in the little girls maroon eyes as she angrily stomped into her room with her raven coloured hair falling over her eyes as tears fell to the floor. She put down cake and closed the door to her room and sat down sadly. Cake pawed at her leg and she looked at the small cat "Don't worry Cake! He'll see through!" She said petting the top of the cat's head which nudged her hand as a sign for her to continue causing her to giggle. Suddenly a knock was heard at the door, Lucinda wiped her tears before telling them to come in. It was Raehella with her long wavy blue hair that covered her left eye and coal like eyes. "Big sis!" Lucinda shouted at the maid causing Raehella to jump in surprise. "Yes Luci?" She asked the little girl. "Maxie said you'd play dolls would with me!" Lucinda said jumping up "He did did he?" Raehella said raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms. "Yes he did!" "Luci I don't think I'll-" She was cut off by the angry little girl "You-You won't play with me?" She hissed fire surrounding her.

"No, no I will!" Raehella said waving her hands with her arms stretched out. The fire faded away and Lucinda squealed grabbing Raehella's hand  and dragging her to to large dollhouse. "Thank you Big sis!" The little girl gleamed "it's no problem Luci" Raehella said with a soft smile.

A head peaked its way into the room "Heya you two" she said with a smirk. Raehella looked up "Oh G.P! What are you doing here" G.P smiled and walked up to them "I'm getting the laundry, duh!" She proclaimed. Lucinda raised an eyebrow "Why does everyone call you G.P?" Lucinda asked. "Well my full name is Gracie Penelope with is a large mouthful so I shortened it to G.P" she said. "Can I call you Grace?" Lucinda asked, G.P laughed "sure kiddo, I hope you stay like this forever, do us a favour and don't turn into your brother" G.P said. Raehella nodded in agreement until she heard G.P mumble "Although he could step on me any time". She got the laundry and left.

"....Let's continue Alright?" "Okay!"

As G.P made her way down the hall she heard arguing in the meeting room 'Holy shit I bet the whole underworld can here them' she thought clicking her tongue quietly. She then turned to see her brother Damien leaving the meeting room.

G.P sprinted up to him trying to make little to no noise. "Dude what's going on in there?" She whispered. "They're arguing over your royal highness, whether or not he is fit to become the king" Damien said rolling his eyes causing G.P to lightly smack his arm "keep your mouth shut! You never know who's listening" G.Pnnsaid crossing her arms and glancing around the room before making eye contact once again with her brother.

Damian rolled his eyes "surreeee, I'll be careful sis" he said when he started to walk away "You better be telling the truth" She said rolling her eyes and walking away as the fraternal twins separated their ways.

Max angrily walked out of the meeting room remembering what happened earlier in the meeting room.

~Earlier in the meeting room~

"He is not and never will be ready!" Sir V shouted slamming his fist onto the table cussing various things like pens and papers to go flying off of the mahogany surface. "He isn't even a full demon for crying out loud!" The angry man shouted. "And no one is supposed to know that" the devil himself responded with a glare that could send shivers down anyone's spine.

Max sighed and crossed his arms leaning against the wall "so why am I here?" Max asked raising an eyebrow. "Right we thought that we should turn you into a full demon" one of the council men said causing Max to glare. "You all decided this without even telling me?" Max shouted "we thought it would be for the best-" "THE BEST?" Max shouted. "I DO NOT WANT TO BE ONE OF YOUR FUCKING PAWNS OK?" He shouted before angrily leaving.

~Present Time~

Max shoved his hands in his pockets as he proceeded down the hall, anyone who was walking down the hall moved aside so they didn't get shouted at by the angered prince.

Max slammed the door close to his room and lays himself down on his kind sized bed looking at the blood red skies of the underworld from his balcony window. He closed his eyes and laid back until he heard a knock on the door and he sat up. "Go away I'm trying to sleep!" He shouted.

"I'm here to get your laundry your majesty" G.P said in a slightly mocking tone. Max had a devilish grin on his face for a second and it then faded away. "Come in" he stated bluntly.

G.P walked in and he pointed to his laundry basket. The ombré haired girl nodded and walked up to it and blended over to grab the basket and dumping it into her basket with everyone else's laundry. She went to go leave but she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and pull them to their chest. "Max..." she sighed looking up at the prince with a glare.

"What Gracie Penelope don't you like it?~" he said suggestively with a smirk knowing she didn't like being called by her full name.

"Well Maxwell, I have a job to do, plus I know your history with past maids that 'mysteriously' disappear after you've had some "private" encounters with them" she said pulling herself out of his grip "So Maxie~ better luck next time!" She sang with a smirk as she left his room.

Max scowled before smirking evilly "you win this round wench, you win this round..." he mumbled staring at the door for a few seconds.