Negatale x Depressed! Shy! Fox! Reader

You pulled your hood over your head as monster laughed at you since you were crying. Your tail swayed sadly as you went into Grillby's restaurant. Barley any monster was there as Grillby cleaned a cup. The ice bartender perked as the bell dinged.

He turned towards you as you pulled your hood down. Grillby snarled as you whimpered. "What do you want?" Grillby asked as your ears perked down. "I-I-I just w-w-wanted somewhere t-t-to stay..." You answered before Grillby glared at you. "What about your stupid boyfrie-?" "W-We broke up a week ago..."

Grillby perked before you looked like you were about to cry again. "H-He was abusive a-and everything y-you said h-he was and I-I'm sorry I didn't l-listen to you!" Grillby placed the cup down before walking towards you. You blushed as Grillby picked you up by your hips.

"G-Grillby!?" You whimpered as Emily and Zoey walked in. Grillby kisses you while petting your ear. Zoey's tail was wagging as Emily sighed. You wrapped your arms around Grillby's ice neck before kissing. "We're leaving. We'll come back in half a hour." Emily said dragging Zoey away.

Grillby placed you on the counter as you had a deep blush. Grillby smirked as your tail wagged. "Never. Underestimate me again." Grillby said before you nodded. Grillby smiled a little before kissing your forehead. You purred before Grillby poked your stomach. You snorted before feeling your blood run cold.

"G-Grillby n-no ple-please!"

"Too late to be begging for mercy (y/n)~"

A/N: ... I always knew that AU had a soft side.