The Final Choice

"Its has been a exciting show but only one group will have one chance. Who will it be? Our boy project or our beloved girl group?

This is it. I've come far from a small town girl in the states. After my parents death, I wasn't the same. A few months after that day my twin brother committed suicide. Sad right. It's all comes down. For some reason I had a feeling and that feeling was exiting. Finally I snapped out of my thoughts.

Jyp steps out and we respectfully bow to him. He takes a moment and scans the room. The silent is intense. He look from girl to girl when finally he laid his eyes on me. "Y/n your rap and vocal was strong. It's like you were unstoppable. Your dance skills move with every single beat. Keep up the hard work." I bow.

Your group looked at you and nodded. You were the only one who received such a strong compliment. As the show was coming to an end it was time that a group will be chosen. Your heart was beating so fast at this moment. Jyp steps out to discuss his choice with his crew. We all wait in silent until our leader pulls us into a group hug. "No matter what happens we'll be there for each other." She tries to comfort our younger girl with her words. Everyone was really nervous and excited. Jyp walks and is ready to announce the debuting group.

"I can only debut one group...And that group is...our boy project!" The crowd goes wild and the girls look disappointed. "But that's not all..." Every one gasp and looks at JYP. "I will add a new member to this group and with that I hope you guys and lady will be able to get along." The crowd gasp once again and the girls look at each other. "Y/n." I look up to see him smile. I automatically smile back. "Say hello to your new and debuting group." My group claps and push me forward. Tears of happiness streams down their faces. The boys at the other hand look at you with open mouth. I couldn't believe it I can finally debut for once.

"Y/n I'll give you your moment with your group." Jyp bows and exits the stage with the rest of the trainees except the boy group.

You hug everyone and talk. "You did well y/n, make us proud." The team says in unison. They leave the stage with a few tears left. It was only you and the boy unit. You exchange looks. "Best of luck and Y/n please meet with me backstage to talk about arrangements." You bow with your new group.
----------------------------------------------

BACKSTAGE~

"Y/n congratulations. Now you will be moving into the dorms tonight. The boys will get you settle. Don't worry and tomorrow will meet up at 10 in the morning along with the group. And y/n please represent the company as your my golden card." Jyp leaves you there as you think.

After you pack your things you leave to your dorm. The girls went back to practicing as they always do after event. You pack everything you had when you hear a knock at the door. You open it up to see the boy you bumped into yesterday. "Hello I'm Felix. And I'm here to help you move into our dorm." Felix flashes his cute gummy smile. "Oh I barely just finish packing just let me grab one more thing." He nods as he grabs my luggage.

I run to my old room and rummage through the neat bed sheets. "Found you!"