Practice Makes Perfect

1am~
After a 15 hour practice the girl were ready to leave when your leader came up to you. "Hey Y/n, aren't you coming?" She tilts her head. "Sorry not today." I take a big gulp of my water. She nods and lets out a small laugh. "Don't overwork yourself Y/n."

After a while all of the girls left the dance studio you blast the speakers with some of your previous dance music. You couldn't believe that JYP is considering to debut a girl or boy group. All these years of training could pay of if you can perfect every move, and every note. To be honest you didn't like a girly concept at first but over time you've survived. Your dream was to debut into a coed group but things don't happen the way you want to.

3am~

I finish up my last song with a freestyle. My ears were ringing with joys so did the beads of sweat from my forehead. As you were leaving you bumped into a boy around your age. "Oh I'm so sorry!" The tall dark haired boy bows in apology. "It's okay no need to worry." I smile and bow in return.

After your accidental encounter you both head your ways. Once you got to the dorms you take a shower and head to bed. While laying you sink into your thoughts. 'Mom, dad, and my bother would be so proud.' My body then drifts of to sleep.