He also used the wrong type of wine for the dish, Pinot Noir, dry red wine which will just give a dry taste but, I'm still proud of him he grew so much from the last I saw him and even heard some of my advice.... fucking finally. He could've rub the mixture of spices to the pork before cooking it but that isn't really a big deal anyway since he already had added rosemary, thyme, gralic, and salt when he put dish in the oven.

Well even though he had mistakes on that main dish his side dish seems perfectly executed. The figs and onions on scattered and the juice on the bottom gives it a elegant appeal

The judges then took a bite and I can see it from their faces it's a hellish heaven tasting his dish and trying to hold back from saying anything. This was how it always was me and him judges don't say anything just tasted our food...because we'll be the ones throwing insults at each others cooking.

"T-th-thank you Ryo-kun" Tea chef smiled making him glare at her before walking back.

"Yosshh I'm ready" I smiled going to the their table and gave each of them my plate, and I can't help but feel the pink punk pony is literally glaring bullets to my dish.

"Thank you, now let us taste" V brows smiled as they took a bite before their faces turned red while the pink punk was just slamming his head the table before stopping over a tiny spec of blood, I had a small smile before going beside Kuro-chan.

"Ne Senpai which was better?"

"Well...."

—————————————————————

"You used the wrong wine, the tenderloin was slightly over cooked, you could've tried rubbing some pepper and salt to the pork before braising it" I said eating his dish as we sat in front of the camp waiting for our rides.

"The only reason you won is because you got my forte got it" He growled eating my dish while being angry.

"Hey you got mine too! I wanted that wine brand" I put my hands to the air in defence.

"Tch asshat, so how's the old man?"

"Hiroe-san? Still the same, going places to places and dragging me with him while crying asking me if I had a fight with you that caused you to disappear" I chuckled putting the food down.

"Ahh that sounds like him .....And for the reason why I disappeared is because I lost to her" I chocked on my saliva hearing him say that and looked away covering my mouth.

"Oohh....ohh noo...that's soo badd...."

"STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ACTUALLY FEEL BAD YOU BITCH!!" he yelled strangling me as his ride came along with his misstress in the car calling his name.

"Ah your ride is here, Let's have another match soon" I smiled slapping the back of his head.

"kay" he said letting, go ruffling me hair before getting up going in the car well fuck I'm alone with my set of knives.

Heh now that I think of it...I don't even have a car.......OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW AM I GOING TO GO BACK SHIT ALUMNIS ARE ALL GONE AND MY PHONE DOESNT HAVE ANY SIGNAL.

"Aahhahhaa ohh my god I'm an idiot" I laughed at myself while curling to a ball.

My self loathing was suddenly intrupted when I heard whining. A guy with snowhite hair and silver eyes holding stacks of books, folders, and papers oh wait I actually know him.

Tsukasa Eishi, first seat of the elite ten, an overly pessimistic chef but outstanding cooking skills, known as Der Weiße Ritter der Tafel, and a student I can actually more or less look up to in terms of cooking. For now at least. So the hell is this sad sack of shit doing