"Nee nee we never actually have a shokugeki with her right? Do you think she battles with the chefs in our shops on purpose...to train before having one with us" Inui said in thought as the rest stared at her with buldged eyes surprise that this high looking chef said something smart.

"That might be the reason...although how is it can she know which store we're in when we have branches" Mizuhara pondered as Dojima cut off their bickering with a sigh.

"I'm sure she has her wa-"

"HAH YOU CALL THAT A CHILLI GLAZE?!? I DON'T REMEMBER IT LOOKING SO PALE CAUNT DRACULA WOULD BE JEALOUS" Ryo taunted looking at Kanae's dish as she threw a fork that just passed his ear.

"WELL YOU CALL THAT A TENDERLOIN?! ITS AS DRY LIKE WHAT EVERY GIRL SEEING YOU" the judges choked on air while some blushed at the comback she attacked.

Dojima silently laughed at the two and looked at their dish seeing what it is they might make, As the two started to actually cook their final dishes Dojima laid back and poked Shinomiya's shoulder causing him to glare back.

"What?!" He whispered yell.

"I think you know 'what'. This is the first time I've seen you THIS invested over someone, are you aiming on making her your apprentice?" he continued making him sigh putting his cheek on his chin.

"Please as if she wants to, do you know how many restaurants nearly shut down because of her?? The prides she stole? Anyone would be lucky enough just having her as a customer" Shinomiya gritted his teeth making the girl chefs giggle.

"Shinomiya-san...are you jealous of her skills??" Inui giggled covering her mouth in surprise.

"Nice to see you develop jealousy to a 15 year old" Mizuhara silently clapped her hands as Shinomiya forehead started popping veins trying to calm himself by talking...in his head...to himself...I'm a great narrator :D

'Jabami Kanae, you have no family records and the only thing known is your age and your guardian. You've taken down branches of restaurants from Totsuki's without mercy and I don't think you've even realized it, a million dollar nose, a mind that can remember recipes in a glimpse, a taste pallet so complex as if you can match the Tongue Goddess , TCH HAVE A SHOKUGEKI WITH ME YOU SMUG BRAT. ' Shinomiya thought to himself getting angry all on his own and ruffling his hair gripping on it on the process having it on the verge of being pulled on.

"Shinomiya?"

"WHAT?" Dojima pointed at the raven haired boy with a tender looking pork chop

"Oi we're done"

Kanae's pov

"Oi we're done" I heard Kuro-chan announced well I'm still cooking the salmon anyway I want to see how far he's gone.

Let's see now...pork tenderloin comes from the loin of the pig, and is a fast cooking chop so I'm not so surprised him finishing first although that would be a problem oh I saw him setting that thing on fire with that red wine of his. Though it's a smart move to use red wine since pairs greatly with meat, I'm not sure if the judges noticed but he also added a mixture of spices when he was burning that pork cinnamon powder, ground pepper, and chopped thyme to enhance the taste of the pork.

It seems he drizzled the pork juice and the red wine remains for the sauces and sautéed onions around the dish. For a guy with fish as his forte this is not that bad, his pork was 5 degrees higher than the perfect temperature for the dish which would be medium or medium rare.