5. Arguements

It was our first argument, you thought I had slept with someone, finding out from an anonymous person. I was so mad and upset you didn't trust me.

We were both in college , living together, I was a sophomore you were a junior. Our first argument had gotten heated.

You were so mad, your face turned red. I was sad mad and upset my face was full of tears. All you heard was his fists slamming on the table next to me. You were cussing at me , calling me unnecessary things, it hurt me.

I remember getting fed up with it and threw the promise ring at you. I had told you

"If you don't trust me then what's the point in being in this relationship?"

I stormed off shoving clothes into my duffel bag, you became quite. You were thinking, I had ran off to the nearby park, where we had one of dates at. We danced during that time, I had graduated high school so you took me out for dinner.

Sitting on the bench I cried out my heart, not how I did with my heartbreak before, this was true loves kill. It killed me to be apart, but I wouldn't allow myself be in a relationship where someone didn't trust me, it wouldn't work.

I heard footsteps run up to me and envelop me in a hug.

"I'm sorry"

And with those two words my heart was mended. You apologized for everything, and said that you did trust me and continued saying he shouldn't have trust the jerk who told him. I hugged back. We both had tears in our eyes.

I was just happy to be back in your arms, knowing we both trusted each other. Every couple has an argument , we're not all perfect.