3. Heart break

It wasn't till my first heartbreak did I realize love wasn't real. I remember the first day I told you I was in a relationship, you looked devastated, but turned your cheek and said congrats.

Throughout the relationship I barley saw you anymore. Every time I walked passed you treated me like a stranger, I thought it was because you were a senior and was stressing over applying to college and graduating. I never really thought twice about it really.

I felt in love with my boyfriend, but it felt weird that you weren't next to me. You stopped giving me rides because he started to give them to me. I never got a Christmas present from you either, which was odd. Whenever your parents came over for dinner you came up with an excuse to not come, I never knew how much that could hurt.

But I never thought you were in love with me, until you came back to mend my heart.

The day I broke it off with my boyfriend was the darkest day of my life. I never knew something could hurt so badly. He cheated on me, with different women. How could a man break a girls heart with so much force? I cried and cried all day.

You heard the news and came walking into my room with snacks and movies for us to watch. I had missed you so much. That day I realized why I had so much hatred toward you, it was to hide the fact I was madly in love with you.

The reason you never left my side from when I would yell at you or people would say I didn't care about you, was because you knew me, the real me. You saw through my facade , even I didn't see through it.

Even if was my heart was broken that day, you instantly mended it, you made me fall over again.