Chapter 7: Relationship?

It was now Thursday, and it was in the morning. I still don't see why so many people can be so freaking happy in the morning. I mean, come on, are any of you not freaking tired? I. Hate. Mornings. Mornings are evil I tell you, completely evil.

I entered Potions and took a seat in the back row, a seat behind from my friends since there couldn't be four people in a seat. It made me a bit upset, but I didn't bother much as it couldn't be helped. At least no one was sitting beside me, so I guess that was good. Hermione could've sat beside me, but of course, she rather wanted to sit close to Ron. I'm starting to think she's growing feelings for him, but oh well. She'll tell me if it's true or not when she's ready.

Apparently, I was one of the very first one's to get in here. There was only two Gryffindor's in here, and I didn't know who they were. I shrugged it off, and got my things ready in front of me. More students came in and the lesson was started.

It was only halfway through the lesson when the door was opened. Suddenly, Draco and his goons continued to walk in along with Pansy, my room mate. He was swaggering into the room with his healed arm into a sling acting all heroic and bull crap.

"How is it, Draco? Does it hurt much?" Pansy asked as she looked at him in concern and worry. I rolled my eyes at Draco's little act. He's a complete idiot.

"Yeah," Draco said and I swore I saw him wink at Crabbe and Goyle. I rolled my eyes once again at his rubbish. How could anyone be such a fool to believe a story like that? Well, there's Pansy. . .

"Well, if it hurts so bad, I bet it looks bad, too. Am I right? Let's see just how bad it is." I said with a slight smirk towards them. Draco turned to glare at me.

"Yeah, Aquila's right! You were so brave to handle that hippogriff, can I see how bad it did to you?" Pansy asked. Glad to see someone was agreeing with me for a change. Draco glared at me once again. He was about to take his sling off until Professor Snape interrupted. Dang it!

"Settle down, settle down." Professor Snape said at Draco. We got back to the lesson of the Shrinking Solution potion that we were working on. I sat mine up quickly and I got this weird feeling that something was a little mischeif-y. I turned towards Draco and saw him set up his cauldren right beside Harry and Ron's.

"Sir, sir, I'll need help cutting up these daisy roots, because of my arm --" Draco said with a smirk.

"Your arm is fine. Merlin, Draco, I healed it for you. You should be greatful," I said through gritted teeth.

"Weasley, cut up Malfoy's roots for him," Professor Snape.

"There's nothing wrong with your arm," Ron hissed at Draco. Draco only continued to smirk at Ron. I could tell that Ron was very angry. I feel bad for Ron now, he has to do Draco's dirty work that Draco doesn't even deserve.

Oh, Ron, please don't mess it up. Professor Snape will most likely kill you if you screw something up. Ron began to chop up Draco's roots, but it was very sloppily. I sighed and pushed Ron aside, not going to let him deal with Draco's crap.

I threw Draco's roots to the side and gave him my roots. I let out an awkward sigh as I began to cut my roots for him in a clean equalized manner, way better than Ron's roots were. Draco gave me a funny look while I was cutting mine for him, but I just simply ignored it.

"What are you doing?" Draco asked me as he stared at me confused. I continued to cut the roots until I finished.

"What does it look like? I'm cutting your roots for you since you won't. You know I healed your arm, so why are you keeping it a secret?" I whispered so Professor Snape didn't hear me. I didn't want to get in trouble. Not like I would, Professor Snape likes the Slytherins though.