Chapter 10: Deals

Chapter 10: Deals

Time had finally passed, and it was only two weeks away from Christmas Holidays. I couldn't wait. I asked my aunt and my uncle if I could stay at Hogwarts over the holiday, as I didn't want to miss out on anything. I was glad that Cedric understood my situation. I wanted to stay with my friends since they were also staying at Hogwarts as well.

Apparently, everyone was going to Hogsmeade for Christmas shopping. I thought it was a great idea for me to go and buy some presents for my friends and Cedric. But, there was a problem, I had to leave Harry all alone by himself. I didn't think it was fair for him at all. So, I had a plan.

I was stalking Fred and George, not letting them know I was following them. I had them go to a supposedly hideout that they were using with a strange map that I've never seen before. They were both oblivious to me behind them in following them. That was, until they stopped and turned around to face me smirking.

"So, you're following us, eh?" George asked with a sly smile. I stared at them in shock.

"Wh - what? No I haven't! I was just heading to my common room, that's all!" I said with a louder pitch in my voice. Ugh, I hate it when I do that when I lie. I really should work on that.

"Don't lie to us, Aquila," Fred said, "we know you have. We've noticed from the very start. Besides, your common room is in the opposite direction."

"Okay, you guys caught me. Big deal. Listen, you two, I've come to ask for a favor --"

"We don't do favors, love. We do deals. What is it that you want?" George said. I sighed in annoyance.

"You see, you guys are always up to know good, and you can twist your way through anything. I want you to get Harry into Hogsmeade." I said.

"And in exchange?" Fred raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know. I just want you to get him into there." I said.

"Well, sorry then. No deal for you." George said. I groaned as they started to walk off slowly.

"Ugh, fine. . . What do you want me to do?" I asked. They grinned at each other with evil stares. Yep, I'm going to regret this. Definitely regret this.

"We want a kiss," they each said in sync with those grins on their faces whenever they were up to no good. My eyes widened in absolute shock.

"Excuse me? For the love of Merlin, why on earth would I do that?! No way! No way would I kiss either of you!" I shouted. They both wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Ah, love, don't make us feel bad. It's just a little kiss on the cheek; no harm, no foul. You do want Harry to go to Hogsmeade, do you? Do it for him." George said. I thought about it for a moment. Well, there wouldn't even be a way for me to sneak him in. How could I sneak him in? Ugh, Fred and George could do anything.

I groaned, not wanting to give into this. They always have tricks up their sleeves, whether you want something from them or not. "Fine, I'll do this for Harry. And only for Harry. as a friend, that is." I said. They grinned brightly as they stuck their faces right in front of me, waiting for me to kiss them.

I rolled my eyes as I huffed out and leaned in towards them. I kissed George on the cheek first, and then went over towards Fred. When I did so, his hand reached the back of my head and had me there longer than I intended to be. I felt my face heat up like an oven. He let me go and began to grin madly at me. I was stunned to the ground.

"We have a deal, milady," Fred and George said as they bowed at me with their grins still plastered on their faces. They walked off, leaving me here in the hallway in complete shock.