Post The Twilight Saga part 9

Not much to say except, here's part 9!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ANE'S P.O.V.

Italy is much like Forks in the weather department. Except Italy has about half the amount of miserable rainy days as Forks has. Then sun was shining bright when I dragged the leech they call Alice out of a car the volturi had sent for me. Her skin in the sunlight was dazzling, I almost felt bad for kidnapping and using this beautiful creature for hostage, but then I remembered how I hated vampires, and how I wanted Jacob. The volturi were very hospitable. I could tell I was only getting this good treatment because I was helping them get what they want. They wanted the Cullens' to join their guard, or die, and Alice here was bait to lure them in.

I was listening to music in my temporary guest room, when a vampire girl who looked younger than me, walked in. I was pretty sure her name was Jane. "Aro requests an audience with you. Now. You may follow me." she said to me with venom in her voice. She probably didn't like me because I 'smell'. I didn't know what vampires were smelling, but they are the ones that smell horrible, i kept my door closed and sprayed perfume every 5 minutes and nothing worked. Or, she most likely hated me because I was more important in this plan than her, for reasons I'm wasn't sure of, but I assumed Aro wanted to meet with me to explain my part in the mission.

I entered the throne room, and nodded to Aro, Marcus, and Caius who were sitting in their big fancy chairs, like they were gods or something. It made me sick. I just reminded myslef to keep my cool around them, because I needed them as much as they needed me.

"ahh Ane! My darling little shifting girl!", his voice boomed out if the silence in the echoing room. He obviously liked being dramatic. And I don't know why he keeps calling me a 'shifter'! But whatever makes his crazy vampire ass happy.

"would you reconsider shaking my hand? I would love to have an insight of you and your pack mind." he asked me. When I met him in person, I refused to make any physical contact with him. I always heard stories about him and how he could see every thought a person had in their whole life with just a touch, and I felt uncomfortable with that. He has respected my wishes and not forced me to let him into my head.

"no but thanks for the offer, again.", I said in a polite joking matter. That's the only reaosn he's going along with my part of the plan. I may be crazy and maybe a little dumb, but I was a master manipulator, and I knew what I wanted.

"alright," he sighed dissapionted,"let's get on with this. Ane, you will phase into your wolf form, show your pack leader Alice in the state that she is in, tell him where she is, and act like it was an accident, then phase back. Plain and simple."

"ok I got it. When am I doing this?" I asked

"right now, if you don't mind," he gave me a interested smile. It was obvious that he and a few other vampires in the room were intrigued by the fact that I could phase, and eagerly wanted to see it happen in person.

"yes but first can we go over how we will get Jacob? We are just going to kill renesme, and one of your guard is going to sway his emotions to like me right?"

"ahh yes, that oher shifter boy you have a crush on. Yes we will go with you plan as you please, as long as you follow through with your part."

"of course. Thankyou." and then I shifted. The stench of the vampire was 10 times worse in my wolf form. I wiggled and scrunched my nose in disgust, tryin not to breath too deeply. I looked around at the vapires and their eyes were wide in amazment. Aro was smiling creepily and eyeing my wolf body with amusment. I swear he is like a little kid, he likes his shiny new toys. I heard Jacob go,'oh god.' and I knew he was aware of my presence. Then I showed him what I was supposed to show him.....

JAKE'S P.O.V.

Then I saw something that astounded me beyond my bain capacity......

Ane. It was Ane that took her. One of my own pack! I saw images of Alice. She was chained to a wall, in what looked like a prison chamber. She looked groggy, like she was on drugs or something, and she was.... Being beaten. By some big creep in a farmiliar looking black cloak. Rocking sobs escaped her mouth and she was being tortured. 'we are in Italy, Jake. The Volturi are very hospitable, as you can see. Well to me they are.' She laughed evily.'if you want her, come get her' she laughed some more.

'Oh my god Ane what have you done??! I knew you were crazy but not crazy EVIL!'

'oh Jake that kind of hurts.' I could sense her mentally pouting 'but it's alright. I still Love you Jake. With all my heart. And you will love me too. Very soon....'

And I felt her phase back. Knowing that someone in my pack would betray their entire heritage hurt, even if it was Ane. But it didn't hurt as much as seeing Alice, my good friend, being brutally tortured. I had to get to the Cullen's. I had to tell them. I didn't know why or how the Volturi had Alice, but I knew that we had no choice but to rescue her. This was going to end badly. I ran toward the Cullen house as fast as I could, feeling wounded and extremely regretful for having to bring the news that would most likely cause the demise of all the peace I had in my life. If we went to Volterra, we would not all come back in one piece

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Aww Alice! I feel sad writing this. :( sorry if it's kinda short. Again, please comment and vote!! Please please please! Lol thanx. Until next time

-Jenny