Chapter 15 - Congratulations

Start from the beginning

Wasn't expecting that.

Suddenly there's a flash. I turn my head to Jimin holding up a camera and Sam next to him. Jungkook and I look at each other really worried. Sam hits Jimin's arm.

"Why'd you leave the flash on?" She asks him.

"I didn't do it deliberately," Jimin answers. Jungkook and I both fidget slightly. Then it dawns on me. They have a picture of us kissing. Jungkook must have realised too, as the next thing I know he's grabbed Jimin's phone and is running down the hall with Jimin chasing after him. Sam burst out laughing.

"Never thought I'd walk round the corner and see you two making out," Sam giggles.

"Oh Please," I say. "We weren't making out, it was just kissing."

"That? Just kissing? I don't think so," Sam answers. "That was totally making out. Also I didn't expect you to be the dominant one." She winks at me. I shuffle my feet a little.

"He kissed me," I explain. "I was just standing there." We begin to walk down the halls as it's just something to do.

"Ai-yeon," Sam starts. "I get the feeling you don't love Tae as much as you tell yourself you do."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well I've only personally seen you once when you've been with Tae," she says. "And I've only seen you with Jungkook since we got to the airport in Seoul. But now I've seen you both after romantic encounters and you seemed a lot more thankful for my appearance when you were with Tae than just now with Jungkook."

"Really?" I ask. She nods.

"I think there's also more passion from both participants when you're with Jungkook," Sam says. I can't help but agree with her. I understand why she's saying that, when I'm with Jungkook I feel more comfortable
"I think you need to break up with Tae," she says. "Even if you and Jungkook don't get together, you shouldn't lie to Tae. When we go back to Korea, promise me you'll split up with him. It's better that way, for you and for him." I nod, taking her words of advice to heart.

"Is this what it's like to have an older sister?" I joke. 

"I don't know," she jokes back. "Is this what a younger one feels like?" She smiles. I smile back. I feel like Sam, Jimin, Jungkook and I are like a family. (I'm writing this on Christmas eve. I'm in the family mood 😂😂😂)

What seems like a bolt of lightning flies past us, then another one straight after. My back gets attack by a pair of muscley but rather small hands. I turn around to see Jimin standing behind me. I turn to my front and see Jungkook in front if me and he doesn't look "happy". I notice that Jimin has his phone back.

Jungkook must not have been able to delete the picture.

Jimin takes his phone out and send the image to both him and Sam on email then shows Jungkook. Jungkook proceeds to give up and collapse onto the floor. Sam and I start laughing.

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Hoseok standing watching us. His smile is so warm and soft, he looks genuinely happy. I can't help but smile myself. He begins to walk down the hall to us.

"Namjoon says we're going to dinner at 7, you've got half an hour to get ready," he announces. We all look at each other, wide eyed.

"What are we supposed to wear?" I ask, scared it's going to be fancy.

"It's just something simple," Hoseok smiles. "Just wear something comfortable, but fashionable stuff would help however. You know businessmen." I smile and nod and head off to Jungkook's room, he follows behind me. We go the room and I start flicking through my clothes for something to wear. There's so much stuff I just don't know what Hoseok means by "comforted but fashionable." I remember Jungkook. He's been friends with Namjoon for ages he must know what I'm supposed to wear. I turn around and he's already changed clothes. I must have been so caught up in my own choice that I didn't notice. He's wearing black jeans, a white shirt type top as well as demin jacket which has black roses stitched into its sleeve and pocket. He tops it off with his signature round fake spectacles. But what's that he's hiding beneath the jacket collar, a freaking black velvet choker. It's choking me.

Damn he's so hot. And you know what I don't even feel guilty about thinking that. Sorry Tae, no not really.

"Jungkook," I say. He turns to face me. He looks a little puzzled. "Help me." He looks from side to side.

"With what?" He asks.

The fact you make my ovaries explode.

"With picking an outfit," I smile. He walks over to me and starts looking through the clothes I've brought with me and picks out an outfit. He hands it to me and I go into the bathroom to change. It's a black crop top with thin white stripes going sideways along it. The top is sleeveless and cut nicely around my neck. He's given me a pair of plain black jeans to match his. For the jacket in wearing a white shirt with black lines on it, to make look slightly checkered. I spin around and decide I approve of his choice. I step out with a turn. He's sat on the bed applauding me.

"You look sexy," he smiles. I wink at him and he pretends to die. I burst out laughing and so does he.

"Hey Jungkook," I say. "I made you go down." He sits up rolling his eyes.

"You sure did," he says standing up then walking over to me. "But make you go down later." He whispers it in my ear. It's so seductive that it sends shivers down my back. I can't move, my feet have been glued to the floor. I let out a little whimper where I haven't been breathing.

"I turn you on that much?" Jungkook asks. I can't tell if he's joking or not, he sounds serious.

"Shut up," I huff, punching his arm.

"Calm down feisty," he smiles holding my hand. "I was joking." He looks me straight in the eyes. "Unless I actually do." He smirks as if he's questioning me.

"I hate you Jeon Jungkook," I snarl. He laughs.

"And I love you Kim Ai-yeon," he smirks.

I think I love you.

That was Jungkook. That night when we had sex he told me he loved me because he knew I wouldn't remember. For now I'll just play it as if I don't know anything.

"I know you do," I smile back. "The others are probably waiting for us." I grab my bag and go to walk down the stairs. He follows behind me and grabs my hand.
"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Letting everyone know you're mine," he smiles.