Izuku x Reader (pt.2)

Start from the beginning

Oh... I didn't think of anything else. Well what type of feeling? Feelings for Young Midoriya? Explain.

Well....

"Iida-kun, Uraraka-chan! Deku!~"

You called from afar. You lazily walked towards the ground with a wide smile

'Deku, Deku, Deku'

Your brain began to bombard. You loved the way his name just rolled off your tongue, it felt right- and most importantly you were comfortable saying it.

"So, How was your guys day?"

You chimed. You were mostly asking Izuku, but it would have been fine if Uraraka and Iida answered too.

You were about eighty-six percent sure that Iida and Uraraka knew about your fondness towards Izuku. You were embarrassed of course, but you didn't know exactly either what those feelings were, and they never bothered you, so you ignored it.

But the weirdest part was, was the fact that as soon as you got home you noticed odd behaviors in your combat training with Hitoshi. Not explains the lack of concentration you had in practice at school.

Okay I see. Any more occurrences dealing with this, young (y/n)? With the same side affects you described to me?

A-Actually yes!

You sat down in your assigned seat by U.A, right between Kirishima and the wall. You glanced back at the sudden feeling of someone who seemed to be staring at you.

'What's this? Aoyama undressing me with his eyes I guess?..."

You thought. You locked eyes with Izuku for a mere second, you stiffened up and jumped in your toes. But you called down at a sudden realization.

"Collecting data for the next round I see, clever as always Izuku...."

You mumbled. You touched your face and felt it getting warm. Were you getting sick? At an important time like this?! No way!

You got up from your seat, your arm was tugged in by Mina in whom you passed. She raised a brow and titled her head.

"Where are you going (y/n)?"

She asked. You stared at her for a second before snapping out of your thoughts.

"I-I'm not feeling that well, I'm probably just falling asleep. I'm gonna splash my face with water to wake up"

You replied. Mina nodded at you and let go of your hand, free to leave. You walked Into the hallway and listened to your stomach flip in your insides.

After that I just got a stomach ache and stayed in the bathroom for about ten minutes, waiting to throw up. But nothing came out.

O-Oh! (Y/n) I have an idea on what this is!

Y-You do?! What is it?!

I'm not that much over yet, give one more example and I'm done

O-Okay!

You walked side by side with your older brother, Hitoshi. He strapped a hand over your shoulder, making sure you went no where more ahead of him- he didn't want anyone straight up kidnapping you.

You smiled as you walked alongside with him in the path.

"(Y-Y/n)-San! (Y/n)-San!"

Someone cried out. You turned and to your not-so-much surprise. It was Izuku. You could remember that innocent and gentle voice anywhere.

"Hey Izuku!"

You said out loud. You noticed a tingling heat of blood rush to his face and raised a brow, one in which that matched your invisible one.

"Hey, you Okay?"

You asked worriedly. You leaned forward to place the back of your hand against his forehead. It worried you that he could get sick, that was the last thing you would want for him.

Izuku backed up before you could place a finger on him. You felt offended, was there something the matter with you?

Hitoshi noticed this and stepped forward.

"Oi, Midoriya"

He called. Your brothers dark piercing eyes froze Into the green haired teens.

"Why are you backing away from my sister eh? You think she has some sort of girl cooties? You do realize you guys are in high school right?"

Hitoshi spoke loudly and broad.

Izuku felt a weight lifting from his chest and sighed in relaxation and comfort.

"I️ never knew that you had a sister, better yet (y/n) as your sister Hitoshi-San, I️ didn't mean to come across rude, my apologies"

Izuku said as he bowed down. Hitoshi waved him off and Izuku stood strait. You watched the two exchange glances and nudged your brothers shoulder.

"Hey Hitoshi, we should really get home. We don't want dad or mom getting worried. Let's go"

You tugged on Hitoshi's sleeve and he turned around, his back facing Midoriya. You really wanted to leave, Izuku's vibes that he gave off made you feel some sort of way.

"Hey Izuku, we'll see you later. Make sure you check up on that fever you have there. We don't need you to ruin your perfect attendance"

You said as you walked away. You waved goodbye and walked off down the long road.

As soon as you got home you sealed yourself shut in your room, you didn't sleep, you didn't nap, you didn't rest- you laid in your bed all night until the morning, explaining why you woke up in the morning early and tired. And it began to constantly occur, weekdays, weekends- school days. You were becoming sicker and sicker, or so you thought.

"So that's kinda it. That's all I could remember at the top of my head"

The blonde haired super hero smiled down at you and placed a hand on your shoulder. You shook under his radiant smile.

"Do you know what this means, (y/n)?"

He beamed. You nodded your head, a simple no.

"Your in youthful love"