/Strip 7 - Mortified Lust

Start from the beginning

"How dare you to say that to Governor."

"Come on, kontrolado niya ang lahat pati ang buhay ko." Sabi niya ng mahina.

I swear he drank at least a gallon of his sweat until he bit off his balls. God, he still looks handsome.

"Of course, he's just being your father. Obliged to do it." I uttered.

"He's exaggerating everything, everything. Ughhhh," he cut what he's saying. "Nevermind, how's the feeling getting the job?" 

"I don't know," I shook my head. "Unexpected, and I'm totally not over it."

He chuckled, "at least you're now refrained from being a stripper."

The atmosphere's getting weird. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ginagawa niya ito. Sino ba ako para bigyan niya ng trabaho?

"Bakit?" Napatayo ako sa kinauupuan ko. "Why do you have to do this?"

"Secret." He crinkled his nose and laughed. "Pointer number three, don't ask."

"I like James. He's cute." I sarcastically said.

"Oh, unexamined friend." He snapped putting his hands in his pockets. "Paano kaya nagkakilala ng gagong 'yun?"

"Harsh." Sabi ko sa kanya habang nakangisi. "My fault, my stupidity. Having a fight with my sister. Got drunk. Long story."

"So, you met him in a bar?"

"Not really."

"Then where?"

"Sa hotel." Isinalaysay ko habang nakangiti. "Hindi ko nga alam kung totoo ang sinabi niyang muntikan na naming gawin 'yung S word."

His eyes popped, "the fuck?!"

"Now you're exaggerating!" I hissed through gritted teeth. 

He retained his composure, "no. I'm just."

"What?"

He suddenly bent toward me and kissed me, rushing me to the restroom. It was unexpectedly hard kiss, and that I need to put my palms on his chest.

"Oh god, you're horny." I complained and savored the kiss he was giving me.

We sat down and I could smell him. I could smell every inch of him on his skin, his clothes, and the memory of our nights flashed.

He's rousing me and almost lifting me, parting my legs. The cold temperature was lingering with his touches and kisses.

"You make me mildly uncomfortable," we continued kissing while he's pinning me on the floor. "Are you sure you wanna do this here? There's a party outside Chris."

"Doesn't matter." Hinimas himas niya ang dalawa kong hita which makes me frown a bit. "I just can't control this, sh it."

"Baka may makakita sa atin," tumigil ako. 

Ngumisi naman siya, "it's dark and they're all shitting the party."

He lay his arm around my middle, my skin against him and holding his cold, clammy, filthy body into the warmth of mine, my legs curved into back of his was just so naturally pleasurable. His hands were already on my abdomen though I am still wearing my dress, I feel a tingling pleasure inside of me. It's just I want to feel it being rubbed. Chris came down on top of me with his elbows either side of my arms and his head tipped down between my neck and my shoulder, he was grunting as he tried to push himself into me. Hindi ako makagalaw, ayaw kong gumalaw dahil gusto ko ang ginagawa niya. Bakit ba ganito ang nararamdaman ko sa kanya. Parang mali pero may parte sa akin na nagsasabing ituloy ko. Ipinulupot ko ang kamay ko sa kanya at hinalikan siya. That didn't work to increase the heat between us that's why he moved so he could get one hand down to my core and tried to push it in with that. He hesitantly don't want it to go beyond that because he promised me, no sex for today. 

"Go on," I whispered. 

"You sure, Vannah?"

I nodded and took his hand to my back, making him hold the zipper of my dress. Take it off, Chris. 

He leant up his elbow and clenched hard on my shoulder like it was a lever. For a moment that hurt more than what his other hand was doing, I can feel his finger inside me.

"Aaahhh--" I moaned. 

Hinalikan niya naman ako habang ginagawa niya iyon. Oh god, I'm drowned. His weight was already crushing me; I couldn't move. He had his face already buried on my breasts and heard his breathing gradually slow. He shifted then, and leant over. I already feel the cold then the wetness.

"Sorry." He took some tissues coming from the the vendo. "I don't wanna get there again. Gusto kitang respetuhin."

He looked so ashamed and embarassed that made me come up also, what did I do? Sh it. 

He had the grace to turn away fixing himself while facing on the tilt-fixed wall mirror in the restroom. I didn't know we're at the guys'. 

I bet he wasn't lying because he looks so sincere and mortified about what he's done. And that made me felt horrible for myself. I was a low-class woman. Pokpok. I am. Putangina.

Fat tears split and rolled sideways on my cheeks while trying to put back on my brassierre.

Chris suddenly help me doing it, "Sshhhh."

He wriggled his arm around me to pull me to him. "It's okay, nothing happened."

Pinunasan niya ang mga luha ko with his free hand. And he kissed the side of my face; little by little, gentle kisses, and his kindness now after what he'd just done made it worse. Umiyak lang ako habang nakayakap siya sa akin. 

"Don't cry," he said. "I didn't mean to do it, I didn't mean it. I want to give you  all the respect."

He held me close to  him and I could hear the thud of his heart and the vibration of his voice against me. 

"Sorry okay?" He spoke softly to me and stroked my hair and my shoulder over and over until his words faded and his hand jolted.

We were both shocked when the door suddenly clasped.

"Chris?!"