One Step at a Time (Percy Jackson and Eragon crossover)

S U M M A R Y :

He has fought time and time again, standing beside his friends through thick and thin. They called him the glue that brought them together, brought everyone together, but what happens when all that changes. 

They succeeded in suppressing the goddess of the earth, however she had one last trick up her sleeve and it will change everything. When he is thrown into a world completely different from his own with no memory and no past, can he endure? Can he become who they need him to be? 

Will he rise on the back on of a mighty beast and claim freedom from the jaws of tyranny? 

Join Perseus as he ventures through a new life in Alagaesia and finds a brother and a friend in the rider Eragon. 

D I S C L A I M E R :

I do not own either of these amazing books. Rick Riordan wrote Percy Jackson and is holding us in suspense with the last book, which comes out October 3rd, and Christopher Paolini is the amazing man who started writing Eragon at only the age of fifteen. Two amazing authors, thank you for inserting awesome into my life.

So yeah I'm borrowing these characters once again to right a hopefully-fun fanfic. 

A U T H O R   N E E D S   T O   T E L L   Y O U   S O M E T H I N G   I M P O R T A N T :

So I'm starting yet another fanfic and I apologize for not updating the others, but I've hit writers block with them. This is after Gaea is defeated but just before Brom dies.

I want to wrtite though, so you get One Step at a Time. I hope you enjoy.