We Were Electrified

credit: imagine-tayjoe on Tumblr

__________________

October 12th, 2016

The club lights are wild, the music is loud, but my attention is on him. My friends speak to me, but I can only look at him. A few meters apart, he laughs with the guys, but his head turns to glance at me from once in a while. I know he's feeling it. Feeling this. The slight smile on his lips when our eyes meet is calling me over. Telling me to make a move.

This game we've been playing for the whole night is honestly making me impatient. I think we got to the point where we realised it's not just a friendship and that makes things awkward, so we haven't properly talked yet.

Since we came from the concert I've been watching him, thinking about the things we could do, but at the same time kicking myself I know anything else would complicate everything...but there's something pulling me to him.
And I can't stop it.

"Do I have to be the one to call him over?" Lily said as if I wasn't there, making Martha and Suki chuckle.

"Is it that obvious?"I ask them, letting my head fall back.

"Huhum." Cara smiles as she speaks, placing her hands on my shoulders. "Grow some balls and go for it. I'm pretty sure he won't mind." With a playful tap on my ass, she dismissed me.

I take one last sip of my drink and place it down on a table. With a nod and a deep breath, I walk to Joe. He notices and walks to me too. I reach him half-way and say nothing. Neither does he. But that feeling is still here. I want to act on it so much, but we're in the middle of a crowded room. I know some eyes are on me. And on him. A lot of girls have been looking at him, and it's been affecting me more than I want to.

"Taylor." The sound of my name coming from his lips makes everything around us stop. For a second, it's like it's just me and him there. I'm breathing heavily, still not able to say anything.

I look around and grab his hand, pulling him through the crowd to the back of the club. In a darkened room, we are, at last, alone.

"God, yo-" I stop whatever he was about to say and kiss him. Hard enough to release all the impatience and frustration he has been causing me.
He pushes me against the wall, keeping his hands on my waist as my fingers wander around on his hair. His lips are soft and rough at the same time, taking mine captive like it's a matter of life and death. Our breathing becomes heavy in a matter of seconds and all the worries I had before vanished.
I let my teeth sink on his bottom lip and we pull apart right after, with our foreheads touching. "Well, it was about time." I whisper and he smiles. Even in the dark, his blue eyes are bright.

"We should go back inside." He says. He lets one of his hands go through his hair, while the other remains on my waist. Once he lowers it, he cups my face. "Someone's gonna notice our absence." Yet he kisses me once again, a couple more seconds are lost, but his lips taste so good.

I look at him. I really don't want to go back there."Do you wanna go somewhere else?" I hear myself say.
He seems surprised by my proposal. "Are you sure?"
I nod. I want him. Badly. And I don't want to think about the consequences of it right now.

He responds by holding out his hand for me to take. Before doing so, with a giggle in between, I wipe the traces of lipstick from his lips with my thumb. "We can go now. " I say and he smiles at me, taking my hand.

We walk outside and I manage to make eye contact with Martha on the way, who smirks, shaking her head. I smile back at her and change my attention to Joe. His grip on my hand is firm. He looks down at me, the corner of his lips raising, his blue eyes assuring.
In one of the cars parked in the driveway, are my bodyguards. When they notice I'm approaching, one of them exits the car and opens the door for me and Joe. We get in the backseat. "Where to Miss Swift?" Brandon, who's in the driver's seat asks.
"My place." He nods to my response and pushes the button that makes the division go up.

I gaze at Joe and he grins. I look out the window, trying to contain the eagerness to jump on his lap. It becomes a hundred times worse when I feel his hand move to my thigh, his fingers under the hem of my skirt. I breathe in, felling the rush of his touch on my skin.
Dear Lord, make the car go faster.

————

Up in my room, nobody's stopping us now. The lights are low as I close the door behind me, leaning on it. I undo my ponytail and throw the hair tie somewhere just like I had done with my boots. I cross my arms as Joe walks to me. His body lean and confident. The blue in his eyes a shade darker.
"If you want us to stop, say it now." He warns grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer. His lips are close and sensation of his fingers touching me over the fabric of my top is impossible to ignore, which makes it hard to even think. "What if you regret it?"
I shrug, moving my hands to his neck. "I'd regret it more if I let you walk away tonight." It's true. Can't hold it back any longer. This 'pretending to be friends' thing has lasted for too long.
"That's what I hoped you'd say." He smirks and tucks my hair behind my ear. "I'll make it worth it." Leaning down, he kisses me so urgently, taking me by surprise and pressing against the door. I let a whimper out involuntarily, and I feel him smile. Men and their ego.

He moves his lips to my jawline and I tilt my head slightly, letting out a gasp when I feel his tongue move to the crook of my neck. Amazed by the wonders of his talent, I give in to his touch.

I grab the hem of his shirt, pulling it off. My hands shoot up to his chest, exploring and feeling his skin. I connect our lips once again and slightly push him, making him walk back until we reach the bed. His hands roam to undo the zipper of my skirt, and as it falls to the floor Joe doesn't wait and takes off my top.

When I'm left in my underwear, Joe breathes in. A reaction that leaves me more comfortable. He smiles and whispers. "You are beautiful. So beautiful." I can't help but run a finger down his jawline. I look him in the eyes and as softly as I can, I join our lips, trying to share through touches all the emotions he's making me experience.
He takes off his dark jeans, holding onto me right after. He presses his body to mine. His hands go around my back, reach the hook of my bra and undo it. Slowly he pulls the straps down my shoulders. Once he takes it completely, he throws it away.
Then, without a second thought, he grips my thighs and raises me up. I circle his waist with my legs, my bare chest against his. "I want you so much." He admits and I know it's true because I can feel the pressure he's making in between my thighs.

He turns us around and gently lays me down on the bed. The anticipation is killing me, but I don't have to wait much longer. His lips press against mine. I almost sight into the kiss. Lips and tongue moving with each other. Slow and steady. His grip on my ass and my hands on his back.

For the rest of the night, he held onto me like no one had ever before, making me feel things I didn't know were possible. Making me feel beautiful and wanted. Kissing every part of my body. Touching me carefully and gently, letting out bodies move along in synch, not worrying about anything but pleasuring each other.

I just hope no one heard the...noise.

We now lay in bed, my head on his chest and our legs tangled up with the sheets. He has one of his arms around my shoulder and the other one under his head. My fingers move up and down his chest, watching as it rises and falls softly."I can't believe we just had sex." A smile beams on his face as he looks down at me and I hide my face on his neck.

He chuckles at my reaction, changing our position, so he hovers over me."Wanna do it again? Just to make sure it was real." He asks and I giggle when he kisses the tip of my nose, my cheeks and then my forehead.

______________________
end.

————
Please leave a vote and comment down your opinion about this one.

Thank you, thanks for reading.