Chapter 1

"Hey Tucker, Simmons, what are you do-" "Shut up, Caboose. Go bother, Donut." Tucker said interrupting Caboose, looking over something Simmons was showing him. "I would, but I don't like the term bother and -" "I said shut up, Caboose. Leave us alone." Tucker said in annoyance leaving Caboose stunned for a moment, before nodding his head in an upset manner and leaving the two people he tried to speak to.
  Caboose made his way through the base of The New Republic of Chorus and soon arrived at his room. He slowly opened the door and made his way inside sadly, before closing the door and locking it behind him to make sure he could be alone.
  He made his way into the bathroom that he was lucky enough to have connected to his room and started the shower as he stripped off his armor. Once he believed he had the water at a good heat level he got in, and just let the warm water stream through his dark hair and down the eyelids that covered his dark blue eyes and down the expanse of his pale skin.
  He released a heavy sigh, as he tried to think of why his friends would be so mean to him. He expected this kind of treatment from Tucker, but Simmons didn't even say anything to him let alone look at him.
  Caboose placed his hands on the wall in front of him and leaned over to place his forehead against it, allowing the warm water to just flow relaxingly down his back. "Maybe I just don't stand out that much... Private Biscuit always sees me though, so that could not work." He said aloud to himself, trying to work it out in his mind.
  Deciding to leave that conversation for a later time, Caboose began cleaning off seeing as they had just finished dinner once he had gone over to speak with the two earlier soldiers. After cleaning his whole body and washing his hair, Caboose shut off the water and grabbed the towel that was set up outside the shower the previous night.
  He quickly dried himself off and wrapped the towel around his waist, before he picked up his armor and made his way into his room once more.
  He then went about putting his armor away and grabbing a new towel and setting it up in the bathroom for tomorrow night, before going about putting on some fresh underwear and some sleep pants. Caboose then dried off his hair and threw the towel he had used into the dirty bin, before tossing on a loose dark blue tank top and laid down in his bunk.
  He quickly turned off the lamp that was on his bedside table and snuggled under his standard issue weighted military blanket. "Maybe I'll ask Admiral Buttercrust and Agent Washingtub about it in the morning." Caboose said to himself as he quickly let himself drift into a deep sleep.
  Though deep sleep doesn't mean heavy sleep as Caboose was awoken by the sounds of thunder crashing through the base, shaking it to the point some water splashed out of the cup Caboose kept on his bedside table. Caboose looked around in fear for a moment thinking someone had breached the base and that they were in trouble, before quickly calming down when he noticed that the alarms weren't going off.
  He sat up and saw that the moon on his glowing clock was still high up and that the sun was still at the bottom, showing him that it was still late at night. Caboose turned on his lamp before getting up and taking the towel he had used earlier out of the dirty bin, so he could clean up the spilt water before placing it back in it's rightful place.
  He then got back into bed, turned off his lamp and snuggled back into his blanket to try and fall asleep once more. As time ticked on Caboose just couldn't get back to sleep with the loud whistles and bangs from the storm raging outside. Though, seeing as he was out of Crayons and paper, he had nothing to do. So, he just stayed where he was and stared at the ceiling waiting for his body to get tired once again.