welcome statement

welcome all to krn entertainment!

we are all so pleased to have you join us! we produce girl groups, as well as boy groups, soloists of both genders, as well as models!

we'd like to start off by establishing some ground rules before we get into the fun stuff; applications!

¤ RULES ¤

1. NO FIGHTING
harsh language, or threats are strictly prohibited on the account of everyone's safety. if any wrongdoing is caught, it will be terminated along with the users application.

2. NO PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
i'm 100% sure we all know what those are. do not be the one person we have to ask to stop bothering us. it's embarrassing for you, and annoying to everyone else; including us!

3. NO STEALING/REUSING
although this one speaks for itself, we'd still like to clear it up. under no circumstance are you aloud to steal someone else's idea and call it your own. first of all, you'll get caught, and second of all, you'll look stupid. on that note, reusing a former trainee's application or info. honestly, who goes digging in the recycling bins?

4. HAVE FUN!
last but definitely not least, have fun! that's what we're here for anyways right? fun is what makes this entire thing worth it! that and the great people!

¤
that concludes our welcome statement. comment any questions or concerns down below! the form and position openings will be posted later on this week. enjoy your holidays everyone!

KRN ENTERTAINMENT -