Four.

Song: Candy Wrappers by Summer Salt.

•••

Reader's POV:

I can't believe what my mom said to me at the party last night. It's so unfair. I really like Jackson and the only rule Mom gives me is to avoid him. Oh well. I better get ready for school. I pick out a cute outfit.

 I pick out a cute outfit

Time to go.
I walk downstairs and I see little Tommy.

"Hi Major Tom!" I say, in a squeaky kid voice. He smiles wide and put his arms out.

"Sure, I'll pick you up big guy." I scoop up Tommy and walk into the kitchen.

"There he is!" DJ exclaims, grabbing Tommy from my arms. "He just ran off!"

"MOM!" Max yells from upstairs.

"Oh mylanta." DJ sighs.

"I will take care of it." I say, marching back up the tall, tall stairs. Ramona told me that Kimmy once fell down all of them and survived. Dang.

•••

Jackson's POV:

"Max! Your dumb cleaning solution spilt on my charger!" I yell, reaching for a pillow to pound him with. Surprisingly, this is the third time this has happened.

"Your stupid charger belongs on your side of the room!" Max yells. He dodging and throwing pillows.

"There aren't any open plugs on my side of the room!"

"Be a man and unplug the lamp you never use." He says. Then, I hear footsteps.

"What is going on you two!" Y/N says as she walks in. She looks around the room. There are feathers, pillow cases, and blankets everywhere.

"Uh, h-hey." I stutter. I haven't seen Y/N since the party. She looked so pretty in that dress. Ugh man, not important. ANSWER HER!

"Max spilt Clorox on my iPhone charger." I say, flushing.

"He," Max says, pointing his little finger in my face, "left his charger right next to my cleaning cabinet. I was cleaning our room and then Cosmo knocked it over."

"Okay, okay." She says giggling. "I understand you are mad at each other but this shouldn't be a problem at all! Max, keep the lids on things when you aren't using them," she says raising an eyebrow, "and Jackson, you can borrow my charger."

"You mean your pink one?" I say chuckling.

"You got something against pink, Fuller boy?" She questions.

"Nope." I say, raising my hands in surrender.

"Well, it's almost time to go to school. Have either of you seen Ramona?" She asks.

"Nope." I say

"No." Max says.
————————————————-———————
Short chapter again guys! Sorry, but i have got some great ideas so stick around. And thanks for the support. It's encouraging and it gets me motivated.