Doctor

———6 yrs later———— in other words she's 18

Imagine this with a S on the chest.

With these tights under it.

These combat bootsAnd a white utility belt and a white mask with red trim

These combat boots
And a white utility belt and a white mask with red trim. Her hair is in a pony tail.
She's wearing black lipstick. She has a black wrist computer.
—anyway back to the story——-
The beat harshly on my face as I ran throughout the streets of bludhaven.
It wasn't nearly as bad as Gotham but it sure came close. I almost missed the most crime ridden city in the world but just almost. After dicks fight with Bruce he had asked me to move with him to bludhaven. I had agreed and here we are. Me and dick had dated since a little after Bruce adopted me. We'd had our downfalls and fights by we never actually broke up and I was glad for it because whenever proper ask how long we've lived together I get to say that we've lived together since we were 12. Hah! There faces are always priceless! I rounded the corner and jumped through the window onto the bed. Dick didn't look up from his computer.
"Hey em"
"Hey dick"
"So whatcha up to" I asked
" joker" he responded
"In bludhaven"? I questioned
"Just a reported sighting by a civilian but I need to check it out"
" no way! Your ankles still sprained!" I reprimanded
"I'll check it out" I assured
"Fine but be careful" he said laughing
"When am I not"?
" more like when are you?"
"Whatever send me the coordinate" I said jumping out the window.
My wrist computer beeped as I ran to the location.
When I arrived at the warehouse I crept inside the open window. As soon as I was in I had been knocked out everything went black.
———2hrs later——-
I finally came to and noticed I was tied to a chair. I tried to cut the zip ties but I couldn't reach anything sharp. A certain green haired clown walked in the room followed by a blonde woman wearing a black and red nurse outfit made of leather and a girl about 11 years old.
She wore a loose white coat with a purple leather mini skirt and crop top underneath. The whole outfit was covered in dark red stains. Which I presumed were blood.
" cute kid you guys finally tie the knot?"
I asked cheekily
The little girl was the first to respond.
" no I'm adopted but those hickeys on your neck say you and nightwing have been pretty busy."
I growled at this comment and she just laughed  "so my name is doctor and I'll be taking care of you for today" she yelled in her high pitches voice before pulling out a gun and shooting my stomach. It was unimaginable pain and I soon blacked out.