Two

Two
February 16, 1998
My mother awoke me like she always did. It was nice, but i'll admit, it did get annoying at times. Every day since my father had died in a car accident. It usually started with her bursting into my room at exactly 7AM everyday and yelling, " ALLIEBUG IT'S TIME TO GET UP!" I hated when she called my Alliebug; it was a nickname from my childhood. Even though I was 15, and I probably should have gotten up myself, I still enjoyed my mother waking me up. It always ended in me laughing and grabbing the outfit I chose to wear.
Today that outfit was a navy blue dress and white tights with black polka-dots on them. That was one of my favourite outfits, so I knew it was going to be a good day.
I hastily got ready, because I had spent most of the morning texting my best friend Kate Manly. Kate knew the answer to everything and she was the smartest girl I knew besides my mom. Kate was a close second though.
As soon as I got ready, I kissed my mother goodbye and headed out the door to catch my bus. I found Kate at the bus stop, waiting for me. She seemed weird today, but I just ignored it and continued our conversation we had this morning.
Our bus came, and as soon as I knew it, I was whisked away into biology with Mr. Johns. I loved Mr. John's- most people did. He made biology puns all the time which was amazing, and he always started class off with his best pun to get us ready for the period. It's almost like he knew how boring it was to us, The phone rang right as we were starting to take notes, and I snuck a peek at my phone from under the lab table. My mom had called me 7 times since I got into school. I had only been in school for 10 minutes. I briskly walked to Mr. John and asked to excuse myself to the restroom so I could call her back. He was still at the phone and told me to wait. He looked worried. He seemed as if he had just received bad news. I felt for him. Once he was finished, about 45 seconds later, he told me I needed to go to the principal's office.
My heart sunk and I knew it was my mom. She was in trouble and there was nothing for me to do. I went into full on panic mode and freaked out right in front of my class. Mr. John told me he would escort me to the office. He never did that. I definitely knew that something was wrong. He was acting so weird. My life has been weird lately.