One and a Bit Years On

Well.... that was a fast moving, short chaptered, over dramatic, and the tenses chanhes - one second I'll be writing in past and suddenly I'd write in present tense.

I finished this book on the 24th of November, 2014. I'm not quite sure when I began writing this book but I believe it was in 2013 at some time. Today is the 12th of January, 2016.

My 13 and 14 year old self was naive about writing. Nah it'll be fine, I thought. No one from school would find this! Stupid girl. Most of this book was written in 2014, 2014 was also my first year of college (or high school) and I seriously underestimated teenaged girls. Your book's too short! Why are the chapters so short? It's so shit! Were only a few... comments I recieved from classmates. I didn't know that taking this negatively would affect my writing. I should've ignored those girls and powered on! Whoops.

Most chapters were either written late at night when I get privacy, or very early in the morning because my school picked me up an hour before school actually started.

Editing was very minimal because all I did was email my old friend the chapter and she'd tell me what to do. She was a worse writer than me and I have no idea why I trusted her input. Every chapter she wanted to change 'Ariana' to her name. She isn't my friend anymore because she was sneaky and rude and cocky and very annoying. I wanna lose weight! She'd say. Hey Emily! I made tea with ice cream and candy canes and I've had four today so far! She'd say literally ten minutes later. Can you understand my frustration? If any of you guys remember, I dedicate a chapter to 'imaunitato' or something? That's her! Ew.

Aaannndddd guess what? You know the part I write about a guy I like who might like me? He turned out to be gay and we're still good friends! He's the longest friend that I've ever had.

So yeah... what else changed since I finished this book? I won two English scholarships so my writing must not be too bad. I had my long hair lopped off at my shoulders. I died it blue two days ago. I went through phases of bands: Paramore, MCR, P!ATD, Fall Out Boy and Bangtan Boys (BTS). I still enjoy the emo holy trinity, MCR, P!ATD, and FOB. But, BTS dominates my head, heart and body. BTS is a K-Pop band (image in the media thingie). From top left going across the five top ones; Jeon Jungkook (just Jungkook tbh), Kim Seokjin (just Jin), Park Jimin (just Jimin), Kim Namjoon (Rap Monster) and, Jung Hoseok (J-Hope). Laying down left to right; Min Yoongi (Suga) and Kim Taehyung (V).

I am currently working on a Suga fanfic if you're interested in reading!

Requests are open for the following:

×× Reactions; (when you give me a boyband, a few members of a boyband, YouTubers, or even actors AND a senario for them to react to. I am comfortable with BTS, 1D, any YouTubers, any actor - you can question me about any other band too.)

×× Fanfiction; (depends if I have time tbh.)

×× Shipping; (pick a few people who you want to be shipped with.)

LEAVE ALL REQUESTS IN THE COMMENTS OR IN MY MESSAGE BOX!
If I get enough requests I will make another book for requests!

I have Tumblr!
celestial-thunder.tumblr.com
sweetheart-suga.tumblr.com is my BTS blog.

Tell in the comments if I should made a Twitter for us?