Chapter Three - In The Car

When I walked into the apartment followed by Zayn I saw Rachel standing in the doorway of our living room. She looked scared and angry, ready to yell at me, but the second she noticed Zayn standing behind me her jaw dropped and her eyes shined. Zayn noticed her funny expression and chuckled.

"She is a fan I'm guessing" I nodded giggling.I walked over to Rachel and and waved my hand in front of her face. she snapped out of her shock and composed herself.

"Hi I'm Rachel" She said casually. It made me and Zayn laugh a little.

"Hay Rachel. Its nice to meet you " Zayn said smiling at her. Then he turned to me and kissed my cheek lightly.

"I have to go , the boys are waiting I'll ... " Rachel's loud gasp cut him off mid-sentence.

" The boys ... are here... too?!?" she said a little too excitedly. Zayn and I laughed and nodded.Rachel's face brightened and her eyes filled with hope and excitement.

"Can I please meet them? " she asked trying to sound calm but failing. I knew she had a hard time keeping a straight face because inside she was screaming, jumping and dancing with joy. Zayn seemed to notice that too and he nodded and took my hand in his. A shiver ran up my arm and through my whole body from his touch. I had a weird feeling in my stomach and I couldn't stop smiling. We walked hand in hand back down to Zayn's car where the rest of the boys were waiting. We all climbed in to the back of the car.

"Hey Maggie you are back, and you brought a friend over. Is this the all famous Rachel?" Louis asked jokingly.

"You told them about me?!?" Rachel asked squeezing my hand.

"Of course I did Rach"I told her and hugged her. I was talking to Zayn when I noticed that both Harry and Rach stopped talking for a moment. I looked at her and saw that their eyes met. They looked so cute. All the other boys noticed too and now everybody was staring at them two. I nudged Rachel's ribs lightly. She looked around and blushed when she noticed all the eyes on her. Just then a quiet yawn escaped my mouth and everybody looked at me now. I blushed a deep shade of red. Rachel and I decided it was time for us to go back so we said goodbye to the boys and ran to our apartment. When I got to my room I changed into my comfy pajamas

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=85758870# and jumped right into my bed. I snuggled into my pillow and thought about Zayn, remembering his hazel eyes and the feeling of his soft lips lightly touching my cheek. I slowly drifted to sleep peacefully dreaming about Zayn

**Rachel's P.O.V*

I don't know how she did it but somehow she met One Direction and now we were sitting in their car. I owe her a huge one for that. I was talking to Niall about our favourite Irish recipes when I felt someone's gaze on me. I looked around and saw Harry looking straight at me. His beautiful green eyes met mine and we both stopped talking. His hair was falling onto his face making him even more attractive. It was perfect. Being lost in Harry's eyes felt like a dream. Then someone nudged my ribs and i came back to reality. I wanted to glare at Mags for ruining this perfect moment for me but when I looked around I noticed that everyone's eyes were focused on me. I blushed. Then Maggie yawned and everyone turned to look at her. Well almost everybody. Harry's eyes were still glued on me. Maggie blushed real bad. She hates it when people look at her like this. At least no one was looking at me, except for Harry but this didn't bother me at all in fact I liked it. Maggie said she was tired so we said goodnight and left to our apartment. When I was in my room I ran to my bed and dived under the covers. As much as I enjoyed being in the car with the boys it felt really good to be in my comfy bed. I fall asleep quickly dreaming of Harry's eyes that were staring into my soul no more than 15 minutes ago.