Chapter One - Memories

I ran along an unknown street , a dark sky above my head, no stars were shining. It was getting late and I had no idea where I was, or where I was going. Suddenly music caught my attention. I ran towards it. Maybe there would be someone there to tell me where I was. As I turned the corner, bright neon light blinded me for a second. I was running in complete darkness for so long that my eyes took a while to adjust to the light. When I could finally see clearly I noticed that I was standing outside a brick building painted green with red stripes. I knew this place. This was a club Jake took me to once, before my life became an unbearable mess, before I lost everything I had. I felt tears forming in my eyes as I remembered that night.

** Flashback**

The music was loud but enjoyable. Jake had his hands wrapped around my waist and my head was rested on his shoulder. We were dancing slowly.

" Maggie, I love you" he whispered a little loudly so I could hear it over the music. I lifted my head to look at his beautiful face. His blue eyes that I could stare into for hours, his soft lips and his dark hair. I didn't know what to say, so I leaned forward and placed my lips on his. He reacted immediately and started kissing me back. When we broke apart we were both out of breath, smiling, looking into each others eyes. I snuggled into his chest and smiled. We continued dancing peacefully among the crowds of people and loud music.

**Maggie's P.O.V**

"Are you alright?" a soft voice brought me back to present moment. I looked around to see a boy very close to me. He was around my age, maybe a little older. Ha had black hair and beautiful hazel eyes staring right at me. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a white short sleeved shirt. Only then I realized it was a very warm night. Slight wind was blowing but it felt good on my hot skin. He had his hand stretched out towards me, a smile on his face showing his perfect white teeth slightly. He looked surprisingly familiar and I was pretty sure I've seen his face before.

"Do you need help?" he asked still looking straight at me. I shook my head

"no" and turned to walk away when I realized that I had no clue where I was and how to get home. I turned around and saw that he was still standing there watching me. I walked back to him. I smiled a little nervous smile.

"So you do need help. Don't you?" He guessed. I nodded.

"I'm lost, could you tell me where I am?" I looked at the ground shyly.

"How about I give you a ride home love?"he asked.