Epiphany

Yuri on ice one shot

Narrators pov

     "I like saying the word onomatopoeia," Yuri said out of the blue. Yurio looked up at him like he was an alien. Even though he knew he should expect his random weirdness by now. At least it wasn't as bad as Victor's quirkiness he "loved" so much.

     "And... the point of that would be?" He replied. Yuri looked like he was concentrating on something like he had lost something that he couldn't quite remember. Then a little light bulb went over his head.

     "Oh, and I also like the word epiphany! It's kind of ironic that I had an epiphany about liking the word epiphany. I am thinking of words that sound weird by the way." he said. Once more Yurio had displayed a confused face.

     "What does the word epiphany mean?" he asked, somewhat confused and made that Yuri knew something he didn't, whether it was just a word or not. 

     "Isn't it a sudden revelation? Here let me check." He took out his phone and searched it. "it says that it is a manifestation of Christ or a supernatural being." he said with a slow and confused voice. The once more had an epiphany.

"You are definitely not an epiphany!" both shouted at each other. Then once more a deeper epiphany struck them. 

"I don't think anyone is an epiphany," Yurio said in a low mumble. Yuri was about to agree when Victor came skipping in.

"Oh, wonderful your both here! Now let's go get some food, you can't skate on an empty stomach," he said while patting our stomachs. "But not too much or well have to diet again, Yuri." as he skipped out he door he just came out of moments ago.

"Welp that proves you wrong. If anyone is an epiphany then its that man. Victor Nikiforov you have earned the true title of....."

"Epiphany."