Chapter 8

Valentines P.O.V

I walk into my bedroom and I see Jocelyn sleeping on the ground with a puddle of tears around her . She has bruises all over her body she probably tried getting to clary when she screamed.

I started drawing the ruin on Jocelyn the same one Sebastian drew on clary . When I finished I picked her up and tucked her in bed . "I love you goodnight " and I kissed her forehead and climbed in on the other side in just my boxers and fell asleep .

Clarys P.O.V

I wake up and see light seeming from the curtains . I feel two strong arms around me and thinking he was jace and when I turned around it was Sebastian !

Oh you awake you look so peaceful when your asleep he says thru our minds .

I start staring at his lips and there so dreamy . why do I want to kiss him !

Oh it's the ruin clary you can't deny me you'll learn to love me .

Dang it I said it outloud ! wait why would I have to learn . wait what the pineapple why did I just think that !

Wait pineapple Sebastian remarks

Of course that's all you get front that ( I roll my eyes )

Yup ( he grins )

Then out of nowhere I started kissing him more and more passionately . I was thinking why don't I just stop it then firgured why would I ?

It grew so intense until there was a loud knock on the door .

Sebastian gets up growls and goes to answer the door and when who I see it I'm shocked !

Hope you Guys like sorry the ends in italics it wouldn't switch back . who do you think it should be ;) update as fast as I could ! Sorry for the short chapter!