"EW BLEH!"

"Yeah I'm not kissing you till you wash that mouth, Anyway! Let's start cooking!"

The day continued with us making Cookies, Cake, And even some neat Frosting...which was soon wasted in a big food fight between us, BUT IT WAS STILL AN ACCOMPLISHMENT! I was currently blow drying my hair after a nice warm shower,while Sabo was busy buttoning his shirt, that was one Nice Shower.

KNOCK

KNOCK

"They must be Here!" Sabo exclaimed like a little kid, I didn't see him this excited unless it was Black Friday in the Candy shop on 4th Street..Oh wait that was me, never mind Carry on..

"ACE! LUFFY!"

"SHISHISHI! SABO!"

After giving my hair a nice combing, I go down the stairs to see two raven haired men, one with Freckles and the other with a scar under his left eye, 'weird..they don't look the least bit related..' I thought, "You must be (Y/N)! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Ace an this is Luffy!"

"Hi! WANNA BE FRIENDS?"

'Well Sabo did Say Wilder..but it's the sweet kind' I thought up with a smile, "Sure, I hope you're trip wasn't tiring" Ace smiles and offered his hand for a handshake, "Nah! We were excited all the way!"

"Yeah! Sabo wouldn't shut up about you during Thanksgiving! The food was almost cold when he was done talking"

"Wait..what?"

"T-TIME FOR THE TOUR! C'MERE IDIOTS" Sabo pulled the two into the kitchen with devious smile, which I knew very well..

Well. I guess I'll just get the food ready!

Secret Santa

"Hey (Y/N)! This one is for you!" Ace, called me over, as I sat by the Christmas Tree, and held the small palm sized, Teal Wrapped Gift, "I wonder who this is from.."

I rip off the wrapping paper and find a small, Heart-Shaped, Music Box Locket with a (F/Gem) in the middle, it was beautiful...

I opened it and it started playing the Tune of (F/S)...whoever brought me this is the best..oh there is a note?..

'Your Symphony Will Always Play In My Heart strings'

Truly Beautiful and Poetic..

I saw Sabo, get up and gets handed a gift from Ace, and once the wrapping paper is out of the way, his eyes just seem to shine brighter, he grinned, "THIS. IS. THE. BEST. GIFT. EVER." He exclaimed as a Child who just got his first pet.

"Aw Boo. Sabo it's just a normal snow globe" sagged Ace, "correction. It's an Amazing Snow globe. It's beautiful. And it even lights up."