Chapter 14 - Bound

Mulai dari awal

Maksim was a man who always was prepared for everything. He knew what he needed to do before he did it but looking at Octavia lying naked underneath him--he was speechless. Her body was not toned but every bit curvy. Her skin was sunkissed and smoothe. Maksim couldn't help salivating. The soft pink bead that sat on her breasts begged him to suck them to the point they were sensitive.

"You are all mine." He gave an animalistic growl as he claimed her vocally again but Octavia wasn't going to just allow him to tear up her clothes while he was fully clothed. She pushed off the bed and with one hand ripped his shirt in half. Small scratch marks appeared on his chest where she ripped his shirt.

Her heart stopped a little for her crazy eagerness but when her eyes met Maksim's, he eyed her with a hunger that has her body begging for him to touch and do whatever he wanted with.

She leaned forward and ran her tongue over the scratch mark she made on his body. He shuddered underneath her tongue. She felt powerful to be able to make a man feel unrestrained. The taste of his blood was enough to drive her mad and she was barely holding onto her self control.

Her wolf purred underneath their mate's dominating gaze, and like a feline wanting to tease what was in front of her she took a little control of her human side to go again for more taste of their mate's aphrodisiac blood. She licked another scratch mark all the way up his chest, healing him in the process again. Maksim's body shook.

His hands came up to her hair where he gripped it not too tightly but enough to get her attention. She looked up at him and licked her lips to make sure she got didn't leave any taste of him go. Octavia was addicted to the taste of him.

"Octavia." He moaned, staring at her with hooded eyes.

He bent down to kiss her lips again. He could taste his blood in her mouth and goddess he was even more aroused. His hard erection was straining against his pants painfully. As if she could hear where his thoughts were going, her hands came up to unbuckle his pants. Her fingers brushed against his bulge and he iinhaled sharply. She pulled both his boxers and pants down, releasing his throbbing erection for her to eye with interest .

Her stomach did flips and her wolf was happily drooling over how thick he was. His girth was big, wrapping her hand around it she couldn't touch her fingers together. A bead of pre-cum slipped from the tip of his hard shaft and her eyes gleamed with an unspoken appetite to taste him.

"Octavia." He choked out. She dived in and licked the tip before he could stop her.

"Fvck." His hand came to her hair, gripping it tightly in his hands. She enjoyed unraveling this man that belongs to her. It gave her a sense of power and her wolf relishes in pleasing their mate.

Slowly, she sucked on the tip of his hard shaft. His knees buckled and his grip on her head tightened unbearably but she only had one thing on her mind and that was to taste him.

Mark her territory. Mark what was hers.

She sucked a little bit more each time she brought him in. He was making soft throaty sounds and his chest rumbled with pleasure as she greedily took him in.

"мой Котёнок (My kitten)." He whispered huskily.

She wanted all of him and she wasn't going to stop until she got everything. Her core pulsed and was completely drenched. Pleasuring her mate was the height of her arousal. She worked her hands and mouth on him until he began bucking.

He was close.

She risked a glance up at him and saw him staring down at her with his desired filled dark charcoal eyes. Scraping her teeth gently on his length and the tip of his erection sent his head falling back exposing his throat. A guttural sounded from his throat as he came inside her mouth. She took him in like a champion. Swallowing all of his essense, imprinting her being with his scent.

When she was done, she leaned back and shamelessly licked the rest off her lips. His eyes dropped back down to her as he pushed her back onto the bed gently. He captured her lips in his hungrily. He wanted to please her just as much as she did.

In all honesty, she didn't have to do this. Imprinting can go one way and it will be enough to appease them both. He was awed at her action and extremely aroused. His erection was still hard as hell and he wanted nothing more than to pound into his heaven that was between her legs.

Pulling back from tasting her lips he whispered huskily, "моя очередь попробовать сладкое тело(My turn to taste your sweet body)."

His lips dipped lower to kiss her jawline before moving to the crook of her other neck. The one still exposed with no love bites. He wanted to make sure everyone knew she was his. His lips and tongue attacked her neck. Sucking hard and biting enough to imprint on her neck.

Before he trailed his lips lower to in between the valley of her breasts. He placed several open mouth kisses that had her moaning and writhing underneath him. His hands possessively cupped her ample breasts giving it a soft squeeze before his thumbs ran over the soft pink bead of her nipples.

Not wasting any time, he moved his lips over to one of her nipple where he latched on--sucking her and twirling her nipple in the warm caven of his mouth.

"Maksim." She huskily whispered. Her hands tightened in his hair as she whimpered and moaned underneath her mate's greedy mouth. While sucking on one he made sure to pay attention to the other one. He twisted and rolled her other nipple between his fingers.

When he was done, her body was flush with desire. Her nipples were sensitive to touch and the brief blow of his breath on her nipple was enough to have arch her back to get more of the warm cool pleasure that radiated from that one blow.

He kissed his way down her stomach. Leavimg careful love bites all over her skin. It didn't need to be done but Maksim was selfishly possessive of her. He wanted to make extra sure everyone knew that she was claimed.

When he reached the place she ached the most for his touch, he teased her by going around it. Placing soft open mouth kisses all over her inner thighs and breathing softly on her core that has her arching for more.

"Скажи, что тебе нужно, мой Котёнок(tell me what you need, my kitten.)" He said, his hands coming up to cup her breasts.

"Maksim, please." She begged, lifting up her hips.

"я готов угодить тебе, Octavia. (I am made to please you, Octavia.)" He informed her before his head dipped between her legs and tasted the place she ached for him to touch. He groaned in satisfaction, greedily eating and lapping at her sweet juices. She locked her legs around him and closed her eyes so tightly she was seeing white dots all over.

She was on a high. His lips were heaven. Sparks and tingles rippled through her body and her hands moved to fist her bed covers to keep her sanity but Maksim's tongue was persistent and so good.

It was a sensual wave she rode, so high that when something snapped inside of her she cried out as she ride the wave. Her hips moving against Maksim's mouth. He didn't let go. He lapped all her sweet juices like it was the sweetest honey he has ever tasted.

When she came down from her euphoria she breathed heavily as she looked at her mate. He sucked on his bottom lip before moving to cradle her face, she lifted up to meet him as they kissed--mixing their scents together for the last time.

He got into bed and pulled her into his arms. She sighed sleepily and completely satisfied with her arms around her mates waist. He kissed the top of her head. Their heat quickly calming down for now.

"Я твой, а ты моя. (I am yours, and you are mine.)" He whispered to her.

She tightened her arms possessively around him. Her body hummed with satisfied happiness and her heart swell with an emotion that scared even her.

She was falling for him.