"What do you think we'll do first Kev?" Veronica asked.

"I think, what their message or wishes to Betty." Kevin said.

"More like, 18 wishes or 18 messages??" Veronica asked.

"You got it right Veronica!" Kevin said.

"so, first wish goes to Mama and Papa Coops!"

My parents stood up and Veronica gave them a microphone.

"Betty, first of all, our wish to you is..you may continue to grow to be an amazing person, which who you already are. A smart one too. My message to you is, thank you for being the light of our home to you and your friends. Thank you for being a responsible daughter. Just remember, I'm here for you and I love you so much. Can't believe it..my baby girls all grown up." Dad said.

"Elizabeth, you're father already said all my wishes to you." My mom said which made all the people laugh.

"Never stop giving up. Aim what your goal is. And I know, you are not a quitter. I love you Elizabeth. Always! Never forget that. I'm always here for you no matter what happens." Mom said and she blew me a kiss.

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Cooper." Kevin said. They all clapped

"Next, Southside friends!" Veronica said.

All of the Southside people stood up.

"Betty, thank you for being a really nice friend to us 3. We may not sometimes be in good terms..but, you still understand. We love you so much Betty. You being a part of our family is something. Thank you Betty. Mwa!" Toni said.

They all clapped.

There were so many people who greeted me. Now, there is 2 more left!

"17, the gang!" Veronica said and she walked towards the table where the gang was staying.

"B, thank you for the beautiful and most gorgeous friendship. Thank you for everything you have done for us. I love you B, I always will!" Veronica said.

"Betty, my sister, thank you for 13 gorgeous years of friendship. Thank you for being there for me and Ronnie. Thank you for not giving up. We love you so much Betts." Archie said.

"Betty! Happy gorgeous and most splendid birthday. I'm really sorry for everything. You are the greatest person ever..I was acting like a bitch lately. Still, you forgave me. And I am thankful for having a cousin and friend like you. I love you Betts." Cheryl said.

They all clapped.

Veronica and Kevin walked up towards the stage again.

"And last but not the least, save the best for last, Jughead Jones." Veronica said.

"But, but, to be special, Jughead go up here!" Kevin said.

Everybody clapped as Jughead walked towards me.

"Uhhhh..hey..uhmmm..ya'll know that I don't do speech. But, I'm doing this for my Juliet." He looked at me and smiled.

"Awwww!" Everybody said.

"Thank you for the amazing relationship you gave me. Thank you for being my girl. Thank you for always supporting me in what I do. It may seem dangerous..but still, you're here. Thank you for comforting me whenever I feel sad. Thank you for being my angel. I don't even know what I did to deserve an amazing human being like you. My angel, my Juliet, my girl. Thank you for never giving up on me. Thank you for completing my missing pieces. There's so many things I want to thank you for. Really! Hehe. My wish is, continue to be the light to people lives. And may you always be happy." Jug said and smiled.