Chapter Three🥀

Hermione's POV
I don't know what just happened. What just came over me. He was here standing in front me and now he's gone. I didn't even realize how attractive he is till now, I mean I knew was hot, but he was so mean to me in school. Was he just playing with me. He was really hot. That was the most intense thing to ever happen to me. I never even felt that with Ron. Could it be? No, I'm going crazy there is no way possible that Draco has feelings for me.
"Hermione!" Luna yelled my name in her soft but forceful voice.

"Yes, Luna I'm sorry what were you saying?"

"Let's get dressed and meet our friends for lunch." Luna said

"Oh alright." I said and we got up, went to the lockers to get dressed and headed to this little muggle breakfast shop on the countryside. Myself and Harry have been showing Luna, Neville and Ginny  all the little muggle spots around London since most of us reside here now. Neville teaches Herbology and Hogwarts but Luna and their Twins, Alice and Frank,  still stayed close by to us.
"Hello everyone" said Luna in her soft voice.
"Hi Luna" Harry and Ginny said in unison.
"Hi Harry, Ginny"- I said as I have them hugs.
I sat down next to Ginny and sparked the conversation.
"Neville! How are you and are you ready to start as a professor at Hogwarts?"
" You know it!" He said " I can't wait the teach the next generation of witches and wizards."
" sounds like you ready for the school year" I said while giggling.
As the conversation toke way, I found myself thinking of him. They way he approached me, the way he touched me. It was... I was getting hot just thinking about it. What's wrong with me? Here I am with my friends and all I can think about it Draco. This is the guy who watched as bellatrix scared me for life, engraving mudblood on my arm. Granted it's not completely his fault. He was forced to do things by the dark lord in order to save his life and his family. But still he was on the wrong side. But if Luna and Neville can forgive him why can't I?
"Hermione, when will you be returning back to work? If you don't mind me asking." Asked Harry.
" Well I have taken enough time off and I have spent a lot of time with the muggle side of my family and friends that I'm ready to back on Monday." I said
"Great Mione!" Said Ginny "We need our minister of magic back!"
We giggled, talked some more and went our separate ways home. Neville took Luna home so I decided to drive by the flower fields and take a walk. I had to clear my head from Draco.