"No of course not!"

"Huh, I guess it makes sense since this sort of fashion isn't really popular amongst wizard and witches but they are really popular amongst muggles though"

"Didn't know muggles had little decency"

"Okay, that's too much. Their just legs Malfoy, and like I said this length is decent enough" Serena looked down to check since she did feel a bit conscious now that Draco mentioned it. She knew that she had long slender legs that would sometimes make shorts or dresses look even shorter than they originally are but she was sure her shorts weren't too short, just 3 or 4 inches above the knee maybe.

"What do you think we should do today?" Serena asked, deciding to change the subject.

"I don't know, what do you suggest? I haven't really been into the muggle world yet"

Serena dropped her fork. "What?! This is your first time being here?!"

"Yes. Think about it, why would I even go here? Especially when my family despises muggles"

"You have a point. Well then looks like we have a full day ahead of us"

Serena toured Draco around her little city and Draco was completely amazed by the muggle life. And he had to admit to himself that he was quite enjoying his tour, but he had a feeling that the tour guide has something to do with that.

Their final stop was a place called a 'carnival' and Draco could see how Serena loved being here, her eyes were so bright, along with her smile. "Try this! Come here" Serena dragged him to a shooting booth. "Okay, so what you do is you hold this, like this and try to aim at one of those balloons" she showed him how to hold a very intriguing and intimidating looking thing.

"And what is this?" Draco asked

"It's a toy gun. The real version of this is what muggles use instead of wands for self-defence or for uh... Attacking others"

"Attacking?"

"Um hurting, or killing..."

"Ah" Draco then took the toy gun and it felt really weird. He aimed for the balloons but to his dismay, did not hit even once. He grunted to himself.

"Look at this, the great Draco Malfoy actually sucks at something" Serena teased but Draco wasn't amused.

He tried again but was still disappointed he didn't hit any. Serena was now laughing at him. "Okay Collins, one last try and if I hit at least one, you're going to have to do my homework for a week"

"Go for it" Serena challenged him.

He took his time and shot at the balloons. Out of 15, he hit 6. Draco raised both his arms, proud of his achievement. "Yes!" The person in charge of the game then gave him a small elephant keychain. "What's this?" Draco asked him, "your prize of course" he replied back.

"Congratulations, you won a prize," said Serena

"Here, you have it. I don't see the point of me keeping it" Draco handed her the keychain.

"You could keep that as a memento, proof that you actually know how to aim and shoot"

"Are you condescending me, Collins?"

Serena simply shrugged but her eyes were teasing.

"I'd like to see you better then" Draco challenged.

"Okay," Serena took the toy gun and aimed, but only hit 2. Draco smirked at her.

"Let me try again, and this time if I hit more than half then I won't do your homework. Your deal earlier will be forfeited.... And you'll have to buy me lunch at someplace nice"