look the other way

I'm walking on the highway and all I see is abandon cars and transport trucks burning, half of my town is nearly dead like a ghost town, I walk for an hour and finally see panther st with a church and a little grocery store I run to the store and thankfully it's unlocked I grab six bottles of water but them in my backpack I grab three energy bars with some canned peaches since it's a grocery store they should have utensils I look and find a can opener and some forks and spoons I put all of that in my backpack, the floor starts to shake and a big woosh sound was heard above it's their spacecraft looking for humans i hide in the pantry i hear footsteps approach closer and men talking '' look over there to the left they could be anywhere'' said a guy, I was holding my breath footsteps became louder and louder like they were outside the pantry i closed my eyes I felt something touch my hand I open my eyes it was dark but not to dark I look to my side and see a dead body I wanted to scream but I can't or they will catch me I start to panic I move to the other side of the pantry as I move I see one of the men staring right at me he was about to yell and then we locked eyes, he had quiff raven black hair and piercing green eyes his face was defined and had a sharp jawline like it was carved by a god , I saw pity and sadness in his eyes i close my eyes and his footsteps fade away, why did he let me go? Why didn't he tell? ''No one hear'' said a deep voice the door shut with a big bang I flinched, just in case I stayed in the pantry for 20 more minutes and yes I would stay in the pantry with a dead guy than being caught by them, but there was something about that guy,yes i will admit that he's hot but the look in his eyes was something different, they are called (GREYS) they don't feel, they don't care, they only care about themselves, selfish, greedy Aliens. But him he was different I grab my bag and book it down the train tracks to the abandoned hotel, the windows are boarded up I make sure no one around and go through the secret door on the side I lock it with the four chain locks and a normal door lock .