Matt stood up and kissed me, "See you when you get back." I smiled at him quickly walked over to Makenna and kissed the top of her head then walked out of the house. I got into my car and drove to the market. Once I got there and got everything I needed I was walking through the market when I heard some whimpering. I walked towards the noise and saw a pitbull puppy that was super skinny, it looked like it hadn't eaten in months.

"Hey sweetie. It's okay." I soothed the pup as I walked over to her. I let her sniff my hand, she nudged my hand to let me pet her. I pet her for a few seconds then gently picked her up and walked off to my car. I laid her in the back and quickly drove home. Once I got there I grabbed the pup and walked into the house and straight into the kitchen with the groceries as well. I found some left over pork and chopped it up, stuck it in a bowl and put the bowl on the ground. Then I grabbed another bowl and filled it with water and stuck it beside the other one, which the puppy was already devouring the food.

"Where did this little puppy come from?" Matt asked as he came into the kitchen and saw the puppy.

"I found her while I was walking through the market. Poor thing was whimpering a way just wanting someone to help her." I replied as I looked over at him.

"Well we should go get her a bed, some toys, food and what ever else she will need." Matt responded as he turned and faced me.

"I love that I don't have to convince you to let us keep her." I replied with a smile.

"She's too cute to turn away." Matt responded with a smile. "Makenna fell asleep shortly after you left."

"That was about to be my next question. Okay well for now we can make a bed for the dog out of blankets and we can get all the other stuff tomorrow. We are also gonna have to take her to the vet anyways. But for now I'm gonna make dinner." I told him with a small smile.

"Alright." Matt said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss, "I love you." I said against his lips.

"I love you too." Matt told me kissing me again. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeper. I felt him smile as he pulled me closer.

"Mmm, if we keep this up we won't be eating tonight." I told him smirking a bit.

"We could always have take out." Matt said against my lips as he picked me up and set me down on the counter, he moved so he was standing between my legs, moving his lips from mine to my neck.

"We could." I agreed, sighing in pleasure.

"Mmm. Take out later." Matt whispered in between kisses. I nodded as I moaned when he found my sweet spot. "Bedroom or..?" He asked trailing off.

"Bedroom." I replied kissing him again. He smiled and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked us up the stairs to the room. He closed the door and laid me down on the bed...

We laid in the bed trying to catch our breaths. I looked at the time it was six o'clock, literally an entire hour went by. I turned on my side and looked up at Matt, smiling.

"Mmm." Matt sighed, pulling me to him. I smiled and cuddled into him, loving his embrace.

"Do we have to get out of bed?" I asked softly

"We could stay here but we still have to put the groceries away if we still have any. And we have a puppy to deal with." Matt responded with a sigh, softly running his hand up and down my back.

I sighed, "Not to mention a bottomless girl we gotta feed. And I'm probably going to have to get a bunch of new groceries tomorrow." I told him laughing, knowing we weren't going to have any groceries left.