Chapter 25: YulSic vs. Krystal?

Mulai dari awal

"Krystal Jung?" She asked. But there's no Krystal Jung. She called Tiffany again.

"Tiff? We're here but there's no Krystal Jung admitted here.

"Go to room, 265, Jess." Tiffany's voice sounded differently.

"Okay, Bye." She turned to Yuri. "Room 265." She informed Him.

The nurse stopped Them. "Sir, Ma'am room 265 is a private room for patient Krystal Kwon."

They smiled at the Nurse and ride on a lift. They forgot that it was Donghae who brought Krystal in the Hospital and He knew that She was YulSic's Baby.

They hand in hand walked to the room. Jessica breathed deeply before Yuri knocked and slowly opened the door. The people inside looked at Them.

Jessica couldn't contain Her emotions and just run to Her unconscious Sister. Yuri followed suit and tapped Taeyeon's back.

Tiffany rolled Her eyes, good thing that She was the one wgo answered the call from Donghae. If it was Jessica's Mom, They are both Dead.

"How's Krystal?" She asked worriedly.

"She's fine now. She just need to rest." Tiffany answered crossing Her arms. "Where were you both? How could You let her go in the Middle of the night? If it wasn't for Donghae I don't know what will happen to Her."

"Where's Donghae and His Sister?" Yuri asked.

"They went Home, I already talked to Them and thanked Them. He told Me He will visit Krystal later." Taeyeon answered.

"And I already told Them the truth about Your relationship with Her. I don't know why You have to lie. But Donghae just laughed." Tiffany kept on scolding Them but Jessica seems not to mind. All Her attention is only for Krystal.

Yuri and Taeyeon went out to get Them a pair of clothes, Tiffany was sleeping on the Couch, She was tired, She came from a Honeymoon and when She went home, She received a phone call from Donghae. So this is Her time to rest.

Jessica was looking at Her Sister, fixing the fringe blocking that's Her cute face. She can't help but feel Sorry to Her. She leaned down and kissed Her on the head.

"I'm sorry, Baby." She mumbled. Just then a person with white suit came in.

"Good afternoon, I am Krystal's Pediatrician, Doctor Smith" The doctor together with a nurse checked Her.

"Hello Doctor, I am Jessica, Her Sister." She shake the Doctor's Hand. "How's Krystal, Doc?" She asked.

"Well, She suffered from high fever. But don't worry Miss Jessica She's doing better, Her fever went down, when She wakes up We can send Her Home." Doctor Smith smiled warmly at Her.

"Thank You, Doctor, You are such a big help." She thanked Her.

Doctor Smith nodded and excused Herself,Jessica looked at Her Sister again. She's still sleeping, She laid herself beside Krystal on the Hospital bed and hug the little one.

Jessica woke up from the tapped on Her shoulder, Yuri was smiling at Her. "Baby, We bought some food. Eat with Us. You haven't had Your breakfast and lunch." He told Her, Jessica looked at the still sleeping Girl.

"She's doing fine, Baby. You gotta eat first, Baby Yulsic might starve." He assist His Fiancée to the Table and the Four of Them eat.

Just then a knock on the door broke Their Trance. Yuri opened it and smiled. "Hello!" He greeted the person as He opened the Door wide.

"Hello Guys! How's Krystal?" It was Donghae handling some paper bags with foods. "I brought My Wife Devina, My Son Kanjio and Devina's Niece, Joy to play with Krystal." He introduced His Family to Them.