Chapter:1 (part two)

The girl named yuna then turned to the Raven haired boy who was looking at the bottle of water I gave him earlier  "rai, thank you." She said as the other 2 boys looked confused at the name "rai?" They questioned as she nodded "all the girls call him by 'Rai' we didn't know how to call him at first. But if you don't like it..." She said and looked at him again "you can call me as you would like." He stated as she smiled again "okay" she said happily.

I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out of my pocket not noticing my ring fall out in the process 'did you make it to shinwu house? Are you doing alright?' It was a text from big brother 'I am alright. I found shinwu' I sent to him as I looked up to see shinwu, yuna, and the boy with glasses looking at the back of a picture with unreadable expressions on their faces "you dropped this." I turn to my right to see Rai holding out my sapphire ring. I looked at it with wide eyes and checked my hoodie pocket only to find it missing, I hold out my hand to him as he placed it in my palm "thank you, it is very important to me." I said and tucked it in my jean pocket.

Time skip

Before I knew it we had walked to shinwu school counselor house. He was a blonde man with blue eyes "I didn't expect to have any visitors so all I have is some tea." He said politely as we all sat down on his soft black couch, I instinctively sat next to shinwu while the guy with glasses sat next to me "thank you" Shinwu said with the other 2 as rai and I sat in silence, they drank the tea while I stared at mine "is something the matter? Do you not like tea?" Their counselor asked with worried look but I shook my head "I've never had tea before...is it good?" I asked him as he looked at me surprised, in fact all of them were surprised while rai just sat there and sipped his tea "well...some like it and others do not, if you don't like it please let me know" he said and I looked down at my cup in my hands again "oh.." Was all I said and held the cup my lips and took a small sip. It was good. I took another sip and looked up at the counselor "it tastes good" I commented and he smiled warmly "glad you like it" I looked down again as my phone vibrated again, it was another text from big brother 'what do you mean found? He didn't pick you up at the train station did he? That punk! He's gonna get it when I come back!' I looked up at shinwu as he told the counselor to give rai lunch money "ah, lunch...w-what, lunch?" The counselor asked unsure "I know he is new and school ends early, but I had to buy him lunch." Shinwu said with crossed arms but didn't look mad at all, though the same cannot be said about big brother. I glanced at my phone again and saw I had 3% of battery life 'it is okay big brother, I found him and now I'm with him, safe and sound' I sent it just as my phone died. A black screen looked back up at me from my lap as I stared at it wondering if the message got through to big brother.

Next day...

I was at shinwu apartment and explained to him yesterday why I came over all of a sudden with out any notice in advance when we got to his home, he didn't mind me staying at his place but we both knew I still had to go to school. He suggested going to his school so we could walk home together and I agreed just so I could stay by his side. I was currently making some chocolate chip cookies for when shinwu came home, he always said he did enjoy my cookies. I wondered if I should make some for his friends too, maybe even the counselor? They've all been real nice to shinwu. I was in Demi shorts and a blue and white stripped t-shirt when I got a text from shinwu saying to come meet him at the Internet cafe, he then sent directions on how to get there since I just moved here and I didn't know my way around yet. Eventually we had to download a buddy system which meant you could track the other person and it was like a gps on your friends phone, we had to get it since I kept making wrong turns and going to different places. I had brought some of the cookies I had made with me thinking that his friends were with him, it would be mean if I just brought some for shinwu and none for them.

When I got to the cafe, I looked around and then saw yuna wave over to me. I walked over and saw rai was playing against shinwu. Shinwu was wining by a lot of kills while rai had not even killed shinwu once. I sat next to rai since there was no seat next to shinwu, I would sometimes point on rai's screen to where shinwu was hiding but shinwu would always kill him in the end. Rai seemed really down about it so I opened my bag and offered him a cookie "it's chocolate chip, yummy" I said and held it out to him. He looked at it and took it from my hand gently and took a small bite, he must've liked it because he reached into the bag for another one "I brought enough, so you can have some more" I said and put the bag on the table in front of me. I got 3 out of the bag and gave them to yuna, Ikhan, and lastly shinwu. As always shinwu stuffed his mouth with the cookie and continued to play against rai who was enjoying a cookie at the moment. I went and sat back down in my seat again next to rai, I felt tired since I was up really late at night trying to get my phone to power up to talk to big brother and grandpa. I crossed my arms on the table and laid my head down, my face was facing rai's direction when I fell asleep.

No one Pov
Shinwu was too indulge in the game to notice Miyuki sleeping till yuna pointed it out "Shinwu I think it's about time we leave" she said as she powered off her computer and gathered her things "what? But it's only been a few minutes! We agreed on an hour of gaming! Come on just a few more minutes!" He said as Ikhan also turned off his computer and picked up his bag from the ground next to his chair "no we should go before it starts getting late, also Miyuki is asleep. Did you even notice?" He asked as shinwu moved his head forward and looked past rai to see her sleeping soundly next to him, rai was looking at her as She slept. Almost as if he was mesmerized at the moment, like he was In a trance. Shinwu sighed but also turned off his computer and picked up his bag and slung it over his shoulder "alright let's go" he said and walked over to misaki's sleeping form "hey wake up, Miyuki it's time to go" Shinwu said gently and shook her softly as She began to stir and sat up in the chair with a sleepy but cute look on her face "Nani onii-chan?" She said tiredly as some random guys also at the cafe blushed to which shinwu glared at "it's me shinwu, come on." He grabbed her hand and help her stand up. Rai was also standing by now and held out a cookie "it is the last one" he said and She took it and put it between her teeth as rubbed the sleep out of her eyes "thank you" She said after taking a bite of the cookie.

Time skip

Miyuki's pov
We were on our way to the counselor home again "all the humiliation I got from Ikhan flew away, ha ha!" Shinwu said and laughed while Ikhan tried to comfort rai who said nothing but look forward "rai, don't bother to think about it. It was your first try." Ikhan said and placed a hand on rai shoulder "yuna did great on her first time. You never played before right? You never got killed and you beat rai !" Shinwu said giving yuna thumbs up "did you really have to say that now...?" Ikhan muttered as i yawned "Miyuki your yawn is so cute! It's just like a kittens" yuna commented and smiled kindly "I never noticed" I said and saw 2 figures standing on the sidewalk. They stood out like a sore thumb, they were both wearing trench coats. The only difference between them was that one was buff and wearing a hat while the other was lean and well toned with gray silver shoulder length hair.

Shinwu and Ikhan looked curious "those men ahead have a really strange vibe" Ikhan said as Shinwu agreed "yeah..they seem..." He trailed off at the end as we walked closer to them. We had to split up the group to walk by them without bumping into them. I walked beside Shinwu and yuna while rai and Ikhan walked on the other side of the buff guy. Shinwu glanced back and then looked forward while saying loudly "yeah they look familiar don't they?" I looked back and saw the 2 men tense up from Shinwu comment. Ikhan turn to look at Shinwu "that big guy looks like our homeroom teacher, doesn't he? Fedor." Ikhan shushed Shinwu "shh! He will hear you!" But Shinwu continued to speak "never expected to see someone like him on a street like this, look at his height and size. You know it's uncommon." He concluded as Ikhan had a bead of sweat roll down his cheek "s-Shinwu...". We walked father from the 2 men but I could sense distress coming from one of them though I couldn't tell which one "it's lunch time and the weathers nice. Let's have some hamburgers on the way. " Shinwu suggest and Ikhan agreed "I'm hungry" he said to which yuna said "okay, let's go". I glance back just in time to see the silver haired guy turn back around quickly. I said nothing and continued to walk by shinwu side.