Chapter 30

Lucas Pov

"What happened to him?" I asked even though I knew what happened to him

"They found him in an abandoned​ house beat up and stabbed" His mother cried

I made a fake sad face then walked to Chance mother and hugged her.

"Don't worry about it, we're gonna find out who did this to him" I said while holding her tight

"He lost his memory" She cried harder into my chest

As soon as she said that my heart dropped. I wanted to hurt him but not hurt him to the point where he lost his memory. I felt bad as ever.

I got up and left out of the living room and went upstairs to my room then shut the door and sat at the edge of my bed and ran my fingers through my curls.

A couple minutes later I heard my room door open then close, I didn't bother to look up.

"You did that to him didn't you?" I heard

I looked up to see that it was Germany.

I heavily sighed and said

"I didn't mean to hurt him this bad Germany, I really didn't"

"Who helped you do that to him?" She asked

"Nobody" I said hoping she would leave it at that

"Don't lie to me Lucas" She said

I didn't say anything I just put my head down as tears ran down my face. I sniffled causing Germany to rush to me and hug me

"I didn't​ mean to hurt him that bad" I said

"I know, I know" Germany said while kissing my face softly

I felt so bad right now, I couldn't even think straight.

"Hey stop crying" Germany said lifting my head up making me look her in her eyes

"Your secret is safe with me" She said then kissed my lips passionately

She pulled away and said

"Let's watch t.v. and cuddle"

I nodded and took my shoes, pants, and shirt off then laid back in bed watching Germany take her clothes off then lay on her back. I scooted by her and laid my head or chest as she started to massage my scalp.

"I love you Germany" I said while watching t.v.

"I love you too baby" She said

Before I knew it I was out like a light.

Keith Pov

"Fuck Germany right their" I moaned as she threw her ass back on me

"Fuck I'm cumming!"

I quickly woke up out of my dream. I grabbed my water bottle from next to me and drunk it then laid back down.

This was regular to me, I'd dream about Germany and wake up out of my dream and couldn't go back to sleep. I'd stay up the rest of the night thinking about her. I looked next to me to see Brittany sleeping peacefully.

I scooted away from her and laid on my side. I am so tired of Brittany till it's not even funny, at first we were doing great but now that she's gotten comfortable around me I've seen her true colors.

She is cocky as hell, she boring, she only care about herself, and she's inconsiderate. I plan on breaking up with her this soon. I'm gonna try to get Germany back, well at least get back cool with her first. I miss her, I miss our friendship. Hopefully she's up for it tomorrow.

Time for school

Thursday

I got up snoozing my alarm. I got out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash.

After I got out of the shower I walked out of the bathroom and went to my closet and found something to wear.

After putting on my clothes I grabbed my bookbag, phone and charger then walked out of my room.

I didn't even attempt to wake Brittany up, she's old enough to know when to wake up in the morning for school.

"Goodmorning mama, I'll see you later gotta go" I said then kissed her cheek and grabbed my car keys then walked out of the house and into my car. I started my car and waited then pulled off heading to school.

I parked in the school's student parking lot. I got out of the car and walked into school, I went straight to first block knowing Germany was going to be the only one their because she was working on her project.

(A|N It's 6:45 btw so it's only those two in the class right now)

Germany's Outfit:

I walked in the classroom to see her gluing some stuff her on her poster

"Need help?" I asked making her stop and look up at me

"No thanks I'm good" She said and continued to work on her project

"Look Germany I came in here to talk about us" I said sitting in the chair backwards

"What is there to talk about Keith?" She asked as she started to cut out some words

"I don't like how we ended things" I said

"You ended things not me, you stopped talking to me. You called me a hoe" She said

I sighed and clenched my jaws

"I'm sorry for calling you a hoe, your not a hoe at all far from it actually. I'm also sorry for spazzing out on you in the hallway I didn't mean anything I said"

She gave me a small smile and said

"Get up"

I got up and looked down at her. She got up and hugged me tight, I chuckled and squeezed her.

"Alright finish your project" I said

"Nooo, I missed you" She whined

I chuckled and said
"Still a big baby I see"

After while she let go and started to finish her project. I sat back down and listened to her as she caught me up on everything. She even told me about the whole Angela situation.

"Okay I'm done, can you walk with me to the library to print out some pictures?" She said

"Yeah come on" I said then got up and walked behind her to the library.

I looked down at her while smiling at her. I'm so happy that she's back in my life.

I was walking then stopped once I heard a familiar voice yell

"KEITH TYREE POWERS!"