Chapter 15

Keith Pov

I was currently in the car riding with Brittany.

"Babe did you see that girls outfit yesterday at ihop?" she said

"Yeah, what about it" I said

"It was pretty. Can you buy me clothes like that?" she asked

I sighed and said "Yes Brittany"

"What's wrong with you?" she asked

"Nothing man" I said clearly irritated

She ignored me and turned the radio up. I rubbed my forehead and sat back thinking about Germany. She was all I could think about since I seen her at ihop. She looked amazing, she was glowing and all. She looked happy. Which made me sad because I wasn't the one making her happy it was him.

Baby you can leave, you can leave, you can leave
Cause I been tired of you, girl and you tired of me
But that's only for the moment, you ain't going nowhere.

I sat there listening to what used to be me and Germany's song. The song made me think about her even more than before. Brittany got out of the car to get a 4 for 4 from Wendy's. She didn't even ask if I wanted anything, but she made sure to ask for money to get her the food. After she went inside of the building I yelled "FUCK" while rubbing my waves.

Brittany came back with a big grin on her face. I sighed and got on instagram, I was scrolling when I saw a video of Angela, Woody, and Germany. Woody and Angela were on the side of Germany cheering her on while she was dancing. I started laughing hard, because that girl can't dance for shit but she swear she can.

Brittany leaned over and said "lemme see."

I handed her the phone and watched her facial expression the whole time, she started smiling.

"Baby isn't that the girl that we saw at ihop?" she asked handing me back my phone

"Yeah" I said and kept looking through more videos where she was trying to reverse and all that. I was cracking up in the passenger seat.

"You know her or something?" Brittany asked out of nowhere

"Yeah"

"How you know her?"  

"We sorta was talking, a few weeks ago." I said

"Y'all go to the same school?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked

"Oh Nothing" she said smiling

Lucas Pov

Sunday Morning

"Wake up baby, we gotta get ready" I said to Germany

"I'm sleepy" She said whining

"Get up Germany" I said and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. As I'm washing I hear somebody entering the bathroom,

"Germany what you doing?"

I didn't hear anybody say anything. I shrugged my shoulders and continued washing. Until I felt cold air on my back, I turned around to see Germany putting soap on her rag.

"Damn can I wash by myself?" I said

"Boy please" she said and started washing. I turned back around and continued washing.

"Baby can you wash my back?" she said holding her rag up.

I grabbed her rag and told her to turn around. I washed her back and started washing down to her ass. I all of a sudden became horny, I stopped wiping her and started kissing her neck softly.

"Mhmm" She moaned. I started sucking it hard and biting her sweet spot. She moaned again but grabbed my dick this time and squeezed it hard. I groaned and moved her hand out of the way, I turned her around making her face me and rammed myself in her.

"Ahhhh yesss" she moaned out

I started fucking her slow, just because I knew she didn't like that.

"Lucas" she said moaning

I started fucking her fast and hard, while choking her not to hard though. After about 5 minutes we came together. We got out of the shower and brushed our teeth. After doing that we went into my room and got dressed. I put on my light blue button down polo shirt, with my yellow pants, and my light brown Sperry's I put on my gold watch with my gold cross necklace.

Germany had on the same thing she just had on yellow shorts, with some nude heels.

"Why you always tryna match me?" I said looking at her put lip gloss on

"Shut up" she said, she turned around and walked up to me. She fixed my shirt and ruffled with my curls, then kissed my lips. I gripped her ass while still kissing her. I pulled away and smacked her ass,

"You look beautiful" I said

She pecked my lips and said "Thank you, you look good too" while wiping some of the lip gloss off of my lip that she put on me.

"You ready?" I asked her

She grabbed her phone and purse then grabbed my hand. We walked down the stairs and seen my mom waiting for us.

"Took y'all long enough" she said

"Sorry" Germany said

"Let me take a picture of y'all, y'all look good." she said

After she took our pictures we left and headed to church.

I thought she was going to say something about me and Germany fucking. Since Germany was practically screaming.

We was driving while listening to church music.

"And don't think I didn't hear y'all nasty asses" my mom said. Germany turned around and looked at me with red cheeks. I smirked and winked my eye at her, She turned around and played with her fingers.

My mama shook her head and turned the radio up louder.