teachers

(First off am so so sorry I haven't wrote on this here's my reason I was in a good relationship then I cut out everything anyways on with the story love you guys )
-
stiles and derek been dating other and they been teaching in the same school derek they had no time together
-
"Mr Hale do you have a girlfriend " derek laughed "no I don't I have a husband he works at this school " the teen look at him "what dose he teach " he looked at his phone that went off then looked at the teen "math the next bell going to ring get to class"

"Hey handsome miss me " stiles went over to derek, derek got up and put his hands on stiles waist "I missed you stiles " he pulled him into a kiss stiles pulled away "is my sourwolf horny " derek smarked "yes come here " derek kissed stiles and put him on the desk stiles undid derek pants stiles stoked derek dick tho his pants "fuck!  Stiles " derek grabbed stiles hands and toke him to the other side if the desk "turn around " stiles did so and put his hands on the sides of the desk derek licked stiles hole "mmm derek" stiles put his head down derek stoked his dick before putting it into stiles "what do you want "

"I want you " derek started tease him "sorry what " stiles whimpered "derek  stop teaseing me and put your hard dick into my ass " derek smarked and got off his knees and slowly put his dick into stiles "fuck! " derek went all the way in and thrusted in and out of stiles "h... Harder " derek sucked on stiles ear stiles leaded back derek stocked stiles dick "Derek am so close " derek made love bite on stiles neck "cumed for me baby "

Stiles put his head back into Derek shoulders and cumed into Derek hand and moaned then after stiles Derek cumed right after him then Derek  pulled out of him and got his boxers and pants back on stiles got his on to "look what you did stiles " he smarked "it was worth it " derek students come into the room "hello Mr Hale oh hey Mr stilinski" the girl that was in there before "Mr stilinski is Mr Hale husband! " derek laughed so did stiles

"Will derek I will see you at home " derek kissed him stiles looked around for his students "looks like some of my students are in here lucky them the have no home work " then stiles left the room then derek phone buzzed "hey can we go for other round tommow" derek smiled at the texted "yes baby get to work"

(Hope you enjoyed and don't hate me I love you guys ✌ peace out ~donna)