the challenge part 1

"Derek I bet you won't go one day without sex " stiles said "is that a challenge  stiles " derek said "yes no holding  hands or kisses even tho your going to break before me "stiles said then lauged derek smarked "challenge accepted but let's started it tommow because I want to hold you kisses you and hold you-"derek told stile but stiles cute him off with a kisses "cuddles until I go to sleep " stiles said derek nodded stiles got under the covers and derek was holding him the next morning  stiles woke up without derek reambering his deal he made "creap why did I made that silly deal "stiles said to him slef stiles got up shut the window because  derek always comes in at night stiles got dressed and went downstairs  to eat and go to school "stiles "Scott said running over to him "oh hey Scotty "stiles said "so I was thinking of all of us me derek isaac going on a date what do you. Say " Scott said "I can't I made a deal with derek no sex no going out to stuff together no holing hands or kissing "stiles said "you both are going to break before you know it "Scott said "maybe you never know I think derek will he can't let his horny side miss me "stiles said think to him slef knowing derek couldn hear stiles and derek walked into class "kill me now before I do I miss him all ready "stiles said "will text him he well understand  "Scott said "no he well think I broke nope "stiles said "not even one texted "Scott said "you know what I well "stiles said stiles opened his phone to find five messages from derek "stiles I can't do it I cant I miss you I want you " stiles smiled "Scott derek broke before me and it's all ready half the day "stiles said then he texted back "did you break all ready " stiles sent the text got a fast reply "hell no and if I did I woulnt have texted you get to work stiles "stiles frowend thinking that derek broke but he didn't after school was over stiles looked over to see isaac kissing Scott and Lydia kissing Allison "I need my sour wolf "stiles stood him slef running out the school getting in his Jeep driving home he seen his window open he ran up stairs "derek! Derek!  " he fell but someone got him "be carfull babe your going to get hurt next time "derek said "oh by God I can't stand it no more derek! "Stiles said stiles grabbed derek leather jacket pulling him down to kiss him "you broke stiles that means I won "derek said holding stiles by his waist "I don't care all I want his you now shut up and fuck me "

Next part is coming up