mr hale husband *smut *

Summary derek a teacher and stiles always gose  to see him to give him lunch  but this time it's different

Derek in prov

Derek was getting the grades in the computer "hey Mr Hale " he almost  forgot  the time morning class time to see you all hear to day we are learning about the body "Mr Hale are you single " two girls giggled but he didnt answer "maybe Mr Hale is single maybe we can sudues  him" before derek could turn  around  the door to the classroom opened

*****
Stiles in prov

Stiles walked in he saw everyone staring "stiles " stiles juster reamber what he had to do "I come to bring you your lunch " stiles kissed derek "babe not here " stiles looked at him "sorry you can punish  me later " derek smarked one girl yelled "oh my God no! " derek looked over and so did stiles "his not yours " stiles laughed "I think he is if he married me " stiles held out his ring finger "stiles " "yeah  yeah I am going " stiles wanted to tease that girl because  he can tell she likes him stiles pulled derek into a long wet hard kiss then pulled away "see you later big bad wolf " derek smiled "later red "

*******
Derek in prov

"Sorry about my husband  " the girl sat down and looked at derek the whole time after the bell ring and it was midnight which makes stiles worried if he don't get home "hey derek" derek looked over to see his husband "sorry babe I got caught  up in gradeing " it's okay you just have to make it up to me " stiles locked the door then sat on derek lap moving his hips "stiles" derek moaned "derek please " stiles begged for derek touched derek pulled stiles closer moving his hips as well derek picked up stiles and put him on the desk undoing his pants "der... " derek toke stiles dick all the way in his mouth stiles put his hands into derek hair "ahh derek " derek moving his tongue  around stiles dick derek pulled up off him making a pop nosie "why did you stop "

******-

Stiles in prov

Derek lend over him "lay down on your back " stiles did he knew what derek was doing he was punishing him for kissing him in class derek rubbed stiles hole with no lube "you promise you won't kiss me in middle of class no more pup" "fuck yes sir" derek rubbed faster "good pup " derek licked stiles hole insode and out "oohh derek! "  derek stoped then pulled stiles down and put him in front  of him "what do you want pup " "punish  me " derek put his dick into stiles "ahh " stiles lead on derek desk derek push made stiles moan "don't cum. On the desk pup or you get a beat  on the ass " stiles moved his papers derek was so close and so was stiles "derek I am sorry " he cumed in the desk "fuccckkk" stiles yelled derek toke his dick out "what did I say about coming on the desk " he hit stiles ass " he moaned just a little "I love you derek" "I love you to stiles  get dressed let's go home and we Weill go for round two"