AHHHHH!

Beautiful title name right? Expresses me in every shape and form. Here guys, is chapter 3!~

I know it took ages please forgive me. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I will have a cute little thing done and ready for Christmas. It'll be short and fluffy
-----------------------------------

Suga was a pale person. He wasn't tanned like most of the other boys in his team, he was just like sugar, white. No one thought they could have seen Suga even more pale then he usually was but, here they were now, watching as all the colour drained from his face. (y..y/n)-chan...please get down from there..." Suga stuttered and started to shake softly.

If (y/n) fell, Suga's parents would go into hysterics, although, Suga's parents were always at work (cliché, right?) and probably wouldn't notice. Suga's eye's started to water and he continued to call out to his little brother, "(y/n) please get dow-"(y/n) started to lose his balance and fell off the railing and started to fall towards the ground. Half the team started to scream and yell.

Surprisingly, Noya wasn't one of them. His instincts kicked in and he ran towards the falling boy. Just as (y/n) was about to hit the ground, Noya caught him, did a roll, then landed in his rolling thunder position. The boys froze and Noya started to comfort (y/n), who had tears running down his chubby little cheeks. "Wow (y/n) you're such a big boy~ Big boys don't cry ok (y/n). Shhh It's ok baby~" Noya was cooing at (y/n) and rocking him softly. (y/n) had calmed down dramatically and had his arms wrapped around Noya's neck, head buried in his shoulder. "Noya..*sniff*...Noya.." The 5-year-old was muttering.

Suga walked up to Noya and held out his arms, shaking and looking pale as ever. Noya handed (y/n) carefully over to Suga and Suga hugged him tightly. "Kou-nii, I'm sorry Kou-nii" The little boy was apologising and looking up at his brother with watery eyes. Suga smiled softly "It's ok (y/n)-chan. Please don't scare me like that ever again though, ok?" (y/n) nodded his head ferociously and smiled back. Suga chuckled and kissed his brothers nose then looked at the rest if his team.

"Sorry for all the trouble this munchkin caused today guys" The team smiled and Tanaka said, "It's fine Suga-san~ I loved seeing (y/n) again!" "Yeah! Yeah! I loved meeting (y/n)! He's so cuuute!!" Hinata jumped around. The others agreed and Suga's smile grew. "I'm so glad that you guys aren't mad or anything. I'm sure this isn't the last time you're going to see (y/n) at practise so prepare yourselves" Suga laughed and looked down at his now sleeping brother.

"I should get going now, it's been a long day for the both of us. Cya tomorrow guys~" Suga smiles sweetly and walks out of the gym, holding a sleeping (y/n).

Noya and Tanaka were fanboying and going on about how 'that was a cuteness overload." Hinata was being...Hinata...and jumping around Kageyama. "Kageyama!! I want one for my birthday!" "HINATA BOKE! YOU CAN'T HAVE A CHILD!!"

Asahi smiled nervously and turned to Daichi "Well, that was an interesting practise hehe.." Daichi sighs "We better hurry and kiddie proof the gym. That isn't going to be the last time (y/n) causes some trouble"

------------------------------------

Eh. It's not that long, just under 500 words. Tell me what you guys think and I'll see you again in a few days.

Bai bai~ ヾ(・?・。)シ