Sleeping With the Enemy

Start from the beginning

Melody didn't hesitate to reciprocate the kiss, she'd been expecting it this time. Reveling in the feel of his lips, the taste of him. He tasted like the sea. And to her, that was like home.

Harry pulled away from her, peering down at her as she looked up at him. All thoughts went as he lowered his hands to the corset she had on, slowly unfastening it as he stared into her eyes. He took notice as her breathing seemed to stutter and pick up, all at once. Refraining from smirking, Harry looked down to his hands for a second so he could see what he was doing. Once the corset was gone, he moved down to the fish netting that was wrapped around her hips and the sword he'd given her.

He refrained once more from smirking at the thought of her still having that sword on her.

Moving on, Harry lifted his eyes to stare at her as he stepped back for a moment to place his hook and sword down by the couch, his coat coming off next.

Melody stared as Harry turned back to face her, left standing in his boots, pants, and holey, sleeveless shirt. She'd never seen him without that red jacket of his, never seen his arms on full display.

"Ya done starin', Princess," Harry asked, that smirk finally returning to his face.

Melody looked away, her cheeks turning red as he walked over towards her. He stood directly in front of her, using his thumb and pointer finger to grip her chin and force her to look at him once more. He moved like he was going to lean in to kiss her again, so Melody closed her eyes as she waited. But her eyes shot open when she no longer felt his fingers on her chin. Instead, his hands had moved down to her waist and were beginning to lift up her shirt.

Melody didn't say a word, just lifted her arms up when he needed her to so that he could pull her shirt off. She reciprocated the action, pulling his shirt over his own head so that she could now stare at his toned chest.

Harry placed his hands on her bared sides, walking her backward until her legs connected with the mattress and she dropped down. He knelt in front of her, grabbing first her left foot, pulling the boot off, before moving on to the right foot and repeating the action. With her shoes off, Harry ran his hands up the sides of her legs until they rested on the hem of her leggings. His blue eyes stared into her blue-green ones as he hooked his fingers underneath and began tugging them down and pulling them off of her completely.

Melody watched as Harry stood to his feet, kicked off his boots before moving to remove his belts. When they were off, next went his pants.

Left in nothing but his boxers, Harry climbed onto the mattress with Melody, hovering over her as she laid back. Her eyes left his, traveling down his body before taking in the tent in his boxers. Biting down on her lower lip, she looked back up at him as his hands reached behind her to unclip her bra.

Tossing it off to the side, Harry leaned down as he captured her right nipple into his mouth. His hand traveling down across her flat stomach and slipping underneath the barrier of her panties to stroke at her folds.

Melody released a gasp as she felt the foreign touch in her most private area, along with Harry's mouth attached to her nipple.

All too soon, the feelings disappeared from her body as Harry pulled away from her. Melody sat up on her elbows, watching as he pulled her panties down and tossed them away. Next to disappear were his own boxers.

The pair were now left naked as the day they were born, in front of each other.

Melody felt as if her breathing and heart had stopped as Harry moved to hover over top of her, lifting her right leg up over his hip before positioning himself in front of her wet folds.

"Now for the real fun, Princess," Harry muttered, his voice thick with his accent and his apparent lust.

Her breath completely left her as Harry thrust forwards, completely seating himself inside of her. Melody's hands shot up, grabbing ahold of his biceps and gripping ahold hard. Her eyes slammed shut as she felt the pain, her teeth burying themselves in her bottom lip to keep from screaming out.

Harry remained still. He couldn't believe how unbearably tight she was when he entered her. His own eyes were closed as he fought to keep from losing control of himself and releasing much too soon. When he finally opened his eyes, Harry looked down at the girl beneath him, her eyes still tightly shut. But what caught his attention, was the single tear track that was making its way down her cheek.

Melody felt Harry shift slightly above her. Felt the gentle touch that didn't seem like it'd belong to the pirate she knew as whoever's hand it was brushed the tear that had escaped, away. Seconds later, that same hand moved down to rest on her chin. Their thumb pulling gently at her bottom lip, removing it from between her teeth.

She opened her eyes, to find Harry staring down at her as his thumb brushed across her bottom lip.

He searched her eyes before he leaned down, moving his hand away as his own teeth captured Melody's tender lip. She let out a gasp before he moved slightly, completely capturing her lips in his as he began to move inside of her.

Melody's gasp turned into a shocked moan as she felt the new sensation of Harry moving deep within her. Her arms lifted up from his biceps and wrapped around his shoulders, bringing them both chest to chest. She felt him move so that he rolled over, him on his back as she hovered over him.

She pulled her mouth away from his, placing her hands on his chest as she sat up and peered down at him. Her hair flowing down freely on either side of her face.

Letting her body follow its natural instincts, Melody began to move on Harry. His stiff appendage moving in and out of her body as she moved. She let out a moan as Harry's hands found their way to her hips, guiding her movements.

Harry picked up the pace, using his hands to lift her up and pull her back down on him faster. Lifting his hips up to meet each thrust harder.

A thin sheen of sweat built up on both of them as they continued at the quick pace he had set.

Deep inside, Melody felt something tightening in her belly. A feeling she'd never felt before. But Harry could feel her walls gripping him tighter. He knew what it meant. And he wanted her to reach her release before he did. Flipping back over quickly, he began to pound into Melody as she laid on her back beneath him.

Melody felt a knot tightening in her lower belly. Before she had a chance to try and figure out what it was, Melody let out a loud moan as the knot snapped inside of her.

Harry had to pull out before he lost it, her walls gripping him like a vice was sending him dangerously close to going over the edge. He pulled out, stroking himself a couple times before shooting his load out onto Melody's belly as she twitched in the aftershocks from her release.

When he was softening up, Harry plopped over onto the other side of the mattress before looking over at her.

"This may be a bit strange," Melody said as she tried to catch her breath, "but do you want to stay the night? It's a little too quiet here at night for my liking."

"Sure," Harry said, watching as a tired smile reached her face before her eyes drifted closed.

He'd never know it because she'd never tell him, but that was the first time she was able to fall asleep peacefully since she came to the Isle of the Lost. And it was all because of him.