Chapter 13 - I Didn't

Start from the beginning

"Shit," I huff.

"What is it?" He asks.

"My fucking makeup," I answer. "It's gone fucking everywhere." I grab my purse and check if I brought any makeup wipes with me. I didn't.
"For fuck sake."

"Woah, what's with the swearing?" Tae asks pulling his pyjama bottoms on.

"Someone's coming to pick me up from my house to take me to the airport at 8 and I'm having fucking awful luck right now," I tell him angrily. "Where are my goddamn makeup wipes?" I keep searching through my bag trying to find them. Suddenly I get hit on the head with a packet of wipes.

"Oops," Tae says. I couldn't care less right now, I'm just thankful for the wipes.

"Why do you have makeup wipes?" I ask. "Actually I don't want to know. I'm going to use the bathroom." I swing the door wide open. I bump into someone but I don't have enough time to see who it is. I get into the bathroom and scrub my face clean. I breathe out a sigh of relief once I'm finished. I walk calmly back into the other room without having applied more makeup to my face because I didn't bring any. Heck, I'd rather be a Mormon than a mess. I open the door and see Tae talking to someone.

Jungkook.

Why is he here?

"Hi," I say awkwardly. Or at least I think it's awkward. I feel awkward if no-one else does. I quickly pick up my things.
"I've got to go." I start to leave when Jungkook calls my name.

Shit.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asks.

"No it's okay you're talking with your brother," I say. Probably shouldn't have used the word brother though.

"It's fine we just finished our chat," he responds.

"Yeah, let Jungkook take you home," Tae agrees. I smile and nod. Jungkook and I both leave the room without a sound. I keep putting bits of hair behind my ear and fidgeting with my thumbs. We climb into his car. The journey is awkward. We say very little to one another. That is until...

"You had sex with Tae then?" He questions. I blush even though I didn't.

"I didn't," I tell him. He raises an eyebrow and let's out a huge sigh.

"Then why was he shirtless?" he asks. "Hyung doesn't sleep shirtless."

Nice to know Jungkook's seen Tae sleeping. I suppose they did used to be close friends.

I stay silent however. I don't say a word. There's nothing to say. I can't tell him that we almost had sex. That would break the poor guys heart. I just say nothing. Not confirming or denying any claims is probably for the best.

"So you did," he says. "Why did you lie to me?" I didn't lie to him. We didn't have sex. Sure we almost did, but the hard truth is we didn't.

"He's my boyfriend, not you," I snap. "So if I want to, why can't I?"

Why am I defending myself when I did nothing wrong? In fact I didn't even do what he's accusing me of.

"Why does it matter to you anyway?" I ask. "Us having sex was an accident anyway."

I'm just saying what he said to me. He can't get that annoyed right?

"Maybe to you," he says.

Why is he contradicting himself?

"I wasn't drunk," he utters. I look at him shocked, wanting to make sure I know what I heard.