Bathroom secrets

Otabek's POV

Me and yura finally made it to the restaurant where we were supposed to meet the others. There was yuuri, victor, phitchit, minami, Chris and jj. Yuri was obviously not exited to be here but was still somewhat enjoying himself. We all sat down at the table and began to look through the menus. We ordered alcohol which I immediately knew was a bad idea. Soon enough everyone was wasted. Me being the only responsible one was still sober. Yuri however was definitely drunk. Being underage never stopped him. He crawled onto my lap and stared at me with lust in his eyes. He rolled his hips, pressing his member onto mine through our jeans. I moaned at the friction, biting my lip to stay quiet. Yuri then got up and dragged me over to the bathroom. I could already tell where this was going so I decided to play along. I slammed yura up against the wall and smashed my lips onto his. I licked his lips asking for entrance which he gladly gave me. Our tongues fought for dominance with me soon wining. I grabbed the rim of his shirt and lifted it off of him discarding it on the floor. I broke the kiss and picked him up. I walked towards a stall and walked in, locking the door behind me. I sat on the toilet seat with Yuri still on my lap. He got off which confused me. He unbuttoned my jeans and slowly pulled them down. You could see my hard member through my boxers. He pulled down my boxers with his teeth which was a major turn on. He started to drag his tongue up and down my member causing my excitement to build up. He took my whole length in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the head. My hands found their way into his hair, gripping it and pushing his head further down. A wave of pleasure hit me as I felt my climax approaching.
" y-yura... I-I'm gonna c-cum!! "

Yuri's POV
I felt otabek tense up before feeling a sticky liquid flow into my mouth. I swallowed most of it and looked up at Beka. Small drops of cum fell down my face as I sat there innocently. He picked me up and started to take of my pants. His hand grazed over my dick making pleasure shoot about my body. He threw my clothes on the ground completely abandoning them. He stuck a finger in my hole causing me to let out surprisingly loud moans. He added another to stretch me out. He hit my prostrate causing pleasure to shoot within me.
" a-ah~!!! B-Beka!!! "
He lifted me up again and slowly lowered me onto his dick. I got tired of waiting and slammed onto his dick causing him to moan and me to scream out his name. I kept bouncing up and down on his cock as he matched his thrusts with me. I sucked and nipped at his neck attempting to find his sweet spot. I eventually found it and started sucking on it.
" y-yuri~ "
I felt something building up in my stomach and eventually sprayed cum over mine and otabeks chest. He soon released inside of me as I collapsed on his chest. We were both panting as sweat covered out bodies. We decided to get our clothes back on and head for home.

Pitchit's POV
After I recorded otabek and yuris little " show ", I ran over to the table with a small nose bleed.
" GUY!!! YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!! "
I sat in the middle of all of them as I played the video. I could literally see the steam coming from victors ears as yuuri tried calming him down.
" I SWEAR TO GOD THAT BOY IS GROUNDED AND BANNED FROM SEEING OTABEK WHEN HE GETS HOME!! "
Chris stood their nodding his head.
" way to go yuri~ "
We all left the restaurant and victor stormed off home with his husband.... good luck yurio.. your gonna need it.

The end