Title: Electro Hearts

Comenzar desde el principio

"I... I don't understand, brother," Thor breathed.

"Do we not matter?" Loki asked, pulling onto Thor's shirt as he rested his forehead on his chest.

Getting the idea of what's happening, Thor looked to Loki with much admiration. He lifted Loki's chin, letting their eyes meet.

"Yes, but you matter the most, Loki."

As Loki's lips parted to reply, Thor warpped his arms around the lean god and shut the gap between them with a seal of pleasure and bliss.

***

In this present day, as the entire realm was on a single ship in space, the two gods once again grew closer by the minute. From being captains of the ship, to heaters under the sheets.

"I think they were right," Thor began, taking off his boots before lying down on the bed half naked. Loki hmm-ed, not averting his concentration from his book.

"Do you remember the rumours? The day we conf-"

"Why? Are you feeling lusty right now? A little lonely? Come on Thor, you're doubt is seriously a turn off."

Loki turned to face Thor, a hint of playfulness coated his tone, as a smirk crawled up his lips. Thor sat up, raising his hands up in surrender.

"I- I was just thinking that they were actually accurate, I mean, look at us," Thor grinned, almost too genuine for Loki's liking. Loki sighed, shutting his book.

"Say my name."

Thor was baffled at first, but a spark in his memory recalled that if they were to really begin, he would have to confirm it by saying his name. Thor found it weird intially, but if it pleases Loki, he'd do it anyway. He learnt that Loki was as fragile as a feather but also tricky as a riddle. By saying his name, the tone at which Thor used would determine his level of desire.

It has been a very very long time since he heard that request from his brother. Thor offered a hand, eyes exposing his longing.

"Loki."

That came out almost as a whisper, but loud enough to seem gentle and persuasive. Loki got off his seat, waving his hand in the air as green mist released his top from the restrictions of leather and metal. Thor couldn't help but awe at a long lost view. Fair abs, lean body. Loki slid next to Thor, wrapping his slender legs around Thor's. He laughed, causing Loki to chuckle. Loki placed his hand on Thor's cheek as wild thoughts thundered in his mind. Suddenly, Loki pouted teasingly.

"No more golden locks."

Thor laughed once more before pulling Loki closer, greeting each other's lips with passion and hunger. A soft moan escaped Loki as Thor deepened the kiss. Loki's arms swiftly wrapped itself around Thor's neck as Thor moved above him.

"Thor... I need t-to-"

Thor hushed the smaller god, playing with the buckles on Loki's pants. Loki grumbled. He began waving his hand, but Thor stopped it before Loki could magically take it off. He then held both of his wrists above his head as he took his time painstakingly pulling off his own pants before his brother's. Loki whined, as both of them grew increasing inpatient.