one shot 11

Secret persons POV

I look at Peter and Ned dancing like weirdos and my heart clench. I look at Peter smiling. It was like happiness was radiating of him then her and Betty show up and now Peter is dancing with her.

The song turns into a slow one and Peter and her start slow dancing. His hands are wrapped around her waist and she has her arms wrapped around his neck and her head laid on his shoulder.

He looks so happy and content. He whispers something into her ear and she lifts up her head and smiles at him.

She says something back to him and he laughs. She leans down a little and give him a soft kiss on his lips.

I feel my heart break into zillion pieces and the worst part is his smile grew wider than before and his eyes shown brighter and he just looks more in love with her than ever and she doesn't look much different.

They love each other there is no doubt about it, it was written all over their faces.
"Hey Gwen are you okay?" Ned asks snapping me out of my trance.

"Yeah I'm fine," I say looking at him.
"I know your hurt," he says taking my hand.
"He loves her," I say with a long sigh.
"He does..." Ned agrees and we look back at the pair.
"Sometimes I wish it was me," I say tearing up.
"Gwen-"
"I know he's heart belonged to her since the beginning of time," I say with a weak laugh.

Ned just lead me to the dance floor and we started to slow dance. I lay my head on his shoulder trying to drown in his comfort. I look up and there they were...so close.

Peter's arms wrapped securely around Michelle and her's are wrapped tightly around his neck.

Stupid smiled planted on their faces looking stupid in love with each other.