one shot 2

A boy?

"A boy?" My mother says surprised.

"We're only gonna be doing a project for school mom calm down," I say trying to get my mom to calm down.

"MJ got a boyfriend," my little sister starts chanting skipping around me in a circle.

"I don't have a boyfriend Alexis!" I yell letting out a loud sigh.

"Michelle your jokes are getting better and better every day," my big brother says laughing at me," a boy coming over. Come on guys Michelle never brings home any living breathing person," he says then there was a knock at the door.

I open the door and there stood Peter with his stupid goofy grin on his face.
"Hey," he says and we lean in and kiss.

Yeah I said he wasn't my boyfriend, but what the others doesn't know won't kill them.

"Can I come in?" He says after a while.
"Oh yeah just remember my family is weird so bare with me," I says stepping aside and he walked into my house.

Peter's POV

"It's a boy," her little sister yells running down the passage to what I assume is the living room.

"We're gonna be in my room!" Michelle called pulling me up the stairs by my sleeve and we run up stairs.

I sat on one of her desk chairs taking out my books.
"So for the science project I thought we could-" she suddenly sits on my lap and attach her lips on mine.

I snake my arms around her waist and hers wrap around my neck and she plays with my hair. Kissing her is always a rush and always a surprise because she does it without any warning.

We just started getting into it when the door flew open.
"Are you two still g-" her mother walked in and Michelle flew of my lap and landed on the floor.

"Ouch...Mom don't you knock?" She says and I help her up trying contain my laughter.
"Hello Mrs. Jones I'm Peter ," I stick out my hand and she shook it.

"Hello Peter, " she says with a teasing smile.

"Mother," Michelle hissed.
"I'm going," her mom makes her way to the door," I'm just gonna keep this open," she says then she leaves.

"So the science project," I starts then she let out a loud groan.
"Fine let's start," she slumps down into a chair and we start walking.

Michelle's POV

"Peter you sure you don't want to stay for dinner?" My mom asks for the umpteenth time.

"No thank you Mrs Jones, but it was great to meet all of you guys," he say and I sort of push him toward the door before anyone asks anything else.

"Remember to do the research about that weird solar power idea you had I think it might work," I say opening the door for him.

"Aye aye Captain," he says stepping out of the house.

"Hey Peter," he turns around to look at me.

"Yeah," he says and I pull him to me by his sweater and kiss him.

"Be careful when you go swinging around town with your dental floss okay," I say.

"They are webs," he defends.

"Go home," I say with a small smile on my face.

"Good night," he kisses my cheek, turns around and runs down the street.

I took a deep breath and went back inside.
"So Michelle...that boy," my mother starts.

"Michelle got a boyfriend," my sister sings,"you two kiss on the lips," she says as a matter of fact.

"Yeah MJ a real life boy?" My brother teases.

"Shut up," I say then my mom squeal and starts asking a lot of questions and starts making plans to meet him properly and I really regret saying we could work at my house.