First Day

Namjoon's POV

I woke up with the sound of my alarm I looked at the time and my eyes widened in shock

Me~"shit I can't be late on a first day."
I went to check if Jiyeon's awake since we live in the same place,and shes not..seriously dude cmon!

Me~" JI YEON WAKE UPP!!! WERE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!" I said running upstairs to wake her up

End of Namjoon's POV

I woke up hearing Namjoon screaming while running to my room

Me~"ok,ok,ok geez!"
Namjoon~"were gonna be late!!!!"
Me~"I know that,also since when did you start liking school?"
Namjoon~"no time for talking,now get ready!"

I got up and and went straight to the bathroom,after taking a shower I put my school uniform on and did my hair after that I went to the kitchen....

Namjoon ~"we should eat fast,here,have this sandwich.
"Awww thnx oppa"I giggled
Namjoon ~" let's eat on the way there cmon. He said opening the front door for me

TIME SKIP~~~

We got to school and all I could hear is girls squealing about namjoon,ughh could they like stop?!this day will be the worst.
Namjoon~"ill go to my class now see ya later"
Me~"ok see ya!"
I went to my class like Namjoon did and found a spot at the back corner I sat down and took a book out of my bag to read while theres time when....

RINNGGGGG..... RINGGGG....RINNGGGGG!!!!!!

The teacher came and said "ok since some of you are new here we-"
Unknown ~"im sorry im late!"
Teacher~"Mr.Park just plz sit down"
Unknown ~"Ne."
He sat down next to me I looked at him and was about to speak when...
Teacher~"As I was saying we should introduce ourselves to each other in class,so pick a partner."

The guy who sat next to me stood up and went towards my desk saying "do you wanna be my partner?"...

A/U NOTE: IM SORRY FOR WRITING JUST A SMALL CHAP. IM REALLY BUSY SO YEA .WELP HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS