"I love you Avery." She whispered

"I love you too Aly-Cat."

"Now go get ready, Drew said he wants to take you and Michael to the movies." I said.

"What about you?" Alena asked.

"I have a date with Jaxon." I said as I smiled.

"I like Jaxon." Alena states confidently before getting up.

I smiled as she said those words, "Yeah, me too."

* * *

Once I had my shower I decided it was time to make a little effort for our dates. I had been getting away with barely any makeup and natural hair, but this time around I wanted to straighten my hair and put a little makeup on. And that I did. It was amazing how refreshed you felt once you had you hair done. I let out a sigh as I sat down at my desk before pulling out my makeup bag. As I opened my bag, my eyes caught the applications that have now piled up on my desk for University. I was still unsure if I wanted to go to Uni, well aware that I had already applied for one Uni.

F L A S H B A C K

I squinted my eyes at the sound of the school bell that seemed to blare through my ears. Our entire level had been dragged into the fitness hall for an hour long meeting. This was the only time my friends and Jaxon's friends sat together. I smiled at Jaxon as I sat on the floor next to him. He had already gotten comfortable with his legs stretched out while leaning back on his palms. As soon as I sat down next to him he placed a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Quiet down. We have a lot to get through today." Principal Smites stated.

We all cheered out loud when Mr Reid stood up to take the stage.

"Strut your stuff Reid!"

We all let out a laugh as Mr Reid laughed along, "Thanks, Lucas. Always the encouraging one."

"Woo!" Lucas responded.

"As most of you know, exams are around the corner. You will start to finish up class over the next few weeks to allow you spare periods to study hard. You should all already be thinking about University or start to have some kind of plan in place. If you don't know what you want to do, feel free to speak to any one of us, or even the school guidance counsellor. This is what we are here for, to see you all succeed. Once exams are done, it will take a few weeks for the results to come in and will be mailed out to you. Does anyone have any questions?"

I turned to my right when I saw Lucas raise his hands but laughed quietly into my hand when Jaxon grabbed it and forced him to lower his hand. I don't think anyone knew Lucas as well as Jaxon did. I shook my head at Lucas who was now mockingly pouting at Jaxon.

Was I the only one who had no idea what I wanted to do? Going to University wasn't even a possibility until recently, now I felt like I was rushing my decisions for the sake of being able to say "This is what I want to do?" I was so fucking terrified that I was going to make this big decision and then hate it a few months into it.

E N D F L A S H B A C K

I let out a sigh as I shook my head. I was going to do what I did best, and that was pushing the idea of University to the back of my mind. I had only applied to UOM but apparently I should be considering others. Jaxon arrived just as I had finished getting ready and Drew said he was about ten minutes away.

After taking one final look into the mirror I quietly walked down the stairs. I stopped in my track when I heard Jaxon and Isaac whispering, but I couldn't make out what Jaxon was saying.