FAWAD KHAN

Fawad Khan:

A young and handsome boy who left his place and moved on to a big city to achieve his goals. He is most lovable and younger one in the family. He loves his a family a lot. He is very close to his elder brother Aziz.
He feels that his brother is biggest support system in his life. Both equally take part in one's happy times and also sad times. They two look like friends but not as brothers. He is very naughty and most lovable person in the family.
He is every girls dream boy,

FAWAD KHAN P.O.V:

Hi I am Fawad Khan, I am 18 years old. Basically I am a practical man.

                 Fawad Khan (it's me)🖕

I want to live my life according to my choice, I follow only one thing we cannot change the past we can't see the future but today is in our hands so let's rock it. In my family I am very close to my brother cum friend Aziz, he is the elder one among all of us we are four brothers (Aziz, Kamar, Faruqh , Me).

Every one around me think that I am an egoistic person, yes I don't deny it because as it is the only one chance to lead my life why should we waste our life by listening to others words and give important to others feelings.My main motto is to at last the decision should be in my favour by hook or by crook.

I love to play cricket, whenever I feel lonely or sad I will play cricket it is my stress buster.

Let me introduce my friend's Shridhar and Vasim we are chuddy buddy friends, after my family I am very close to these two people, they give support in every situation and encourage me to do the things for which I am feard

After one week I am going to leave my city to pursue my further studies, in Bangalore. I want to be an independent person so I want to stay in individual house or an appartment or atleast in the college hostel, but my mom didn't allowed me, because she thinks I will neglect my food and become ill. So I have to stay in my aunt's house (badi maa), I agreed for that because I had no option. I had started my packing for Bangalore I kept all my belongings in my bag and some photo frames which includes my friend's, and my family pics.

Then I heard a knock on my door, I said come in and turned to see who has come that is my mom who arrived with a glass of milk. I know how my feeling now she can't leave me alone because she loves me so much and also l am a careless person regarding my life and health. Then I went near to my mom took the glass for her hand and placed it on the side table and made  her to sit on the bed, then I sat beside her and place d my head on her lap and just stared into her eyes. Her eyes shows me so many emotions like fear, love, caring. Then I took her hands into mine and placed a kiss on her hands and told her that I will be safe and I will take care of my health with a puppy face then my mom grasped  my naughty things and let out a smile from her lips which brings smile on my lips.

After sometime my mom had left my room, then I went to my secret spot on my terror's, when I feel lonely , sad , or happy I will come here and spend my time here. I don't  know what I am feeling as it is happy, confusion, sad but I had decided to do my higher studies in Bangalore. After spending some time on terror's I went down for dinner as all are gathered for dinner.

Then I sat beside my elder brother  and gave him a smile, then he reciprocated it and my mom had served my plate with rotti and kurma ( it's a kind of curry). As  I  had started to eat it then I heard some foot steps coming from back side then I saw my dad who is in his night pants and t-shirt is coming towards dinning table and sat at exactly opposite to me. We had chit-chatted  for a while and we had dismissed to our respected rooms. I was not getting any sleep so I had started to stare at the ceiling and started to think about random ones, I don't know when I had drifted to sleep.

Hi guys how are you, hope you like the  chapter. Because of your support only ALALT(A LOVE OF A LIFE TIME) is in#550 thank you guys. Please guys encourage me with your comments and votes as it is very useful for me plzzzz. I will update the next chapter with in two days. Love you all take care and see you soon.